Appologize !!

Started by kastelfan, March 03, 2021, 04:43:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kastelfan

HI

It is more than 3 years since I´ve upload last pack of styles, I made.
I know it shouldn´t be any reasons for this excuses, but anyway !!

In july 2017 my mother suddenly died due to OP complication ( replacement heart vaves) . It was for me a hard punch in my face.As many of you know, I´m disabled, I´m 56 years guy, bachelor ( not married), living together with my brother ( 51 old).
So I needed almost 2 years to pick up myself together and start making styles and playing keyboard again. In the mean time I disband all my pupils I teaching playing keyboards.
Yes, all 34 of them. 
There are the days I´m not able to do anything , but sitting down and stairing somewhere in nothing. My  psychiatrist found out I´m very depresive man.
OK enough whining,  :ecomcity:
I m  admiting I made about 250 styles since my mom dead. So quite forgot making  styles I didn´t , just I didn´t find mood  ( my lazyness  is also not to neglecting) to upload on this forum .

OK, I will now continue  uploading styles where I stopped at spring 2017.
Let´s do it !! :c017:

Bogdan aka Kastelfan
  •  

Yamaha Modx

I want say someting about this,
i know how hard it is to lose people that are really close to you,
And i also know how spygich it can be for some people, also like me ( I will not go to deep About myself )
But many years i also was spychisch not good,

But time heal some wonds we learn to live with it

And i understand you complete , But you see years live is a big mesh , but time helps you to give it a place, and it become better and better.
You have really no idea how much people experience the same as you
And now it become some better with you also your hobby , and maby your work can start again

And i am sure Music will help you so it helps me al my life in bad and in good

I was 4 years i begin play and i am now 60 years music helps me in everyting

And that is why i do all the work for the people , and not to earn money from it no i do it with love

The same as you

I hope , you become better and better, and we all know this is life we come and we go like everybody but it can be very hard
The people that left behind , the will be in pain , We all will experience that , That is life A part of life

But time and music will help you

Grt Organplayer
  •  

admin

Hi Bogdan

No apology needed....... We all welcome you back.

Time has a unique way of healing the soul.....

Ron & Judy
Yamaha DGX-670 connected to a Yamaha MW12 Mixer connected to a pair of Yamaha MSP10's + Yamaha SW10 Subwoofer using Songbook+.
MacBook Pro  32 GB  1 Terabyte SSD
  •  

PieterPan

Bogdan,

No need for sorry in any way, good to read te get yourself together again and make a refresh start. Welcome back my friend - be strong!

Best regards <> Piet
Yamaha Tyros 4 - Gem WSII Module - Yamaha KX25
  •  

frajag

Welcome back Bogdan. I sure missed and superior skills in style making.  Life can be hard at times.
Best wishes and speedy recovery.
  •  

fikke

No apologies needed bogdan. You took the time you needed. We had some questions because you were suddenly without a trace. I am glad that you have found the courage to continue and I wish you a lot of strength.
  •  

Ryszard

Hi Bogdan 😁👍
You have no reason to apologize to us.
We are your debtors and we are glad that you are with us again.
I feel so sorry for you, but time does heal all the wounds.
For years I have not had parents who died, but I am alive and I have to deal with this difficult world.
I wish you, my friend of musicians, all the best.
Take care of yourself and pursue your passion.
You are brilliant at what you do for musicians.
Best wishes.
Erbis / Ryszard
Yamaha PSR 450, Roland BK-5 Ketron SD 5 and now Tyros 4 black edition...
  •  

Boneybear

Very sorry to hear of your very sad loss, but glad that you are back & thanks for all that you have done in the past & hopefully also in the future.
Tony
  •