Fascination
Could I Have This Dance
Tammy
The Longest Time
Sweet Adeline
How Insensitive
The Wonder Of You
If I Love You

Playing chords (three-part harmony) with your right hand si a natural extension of playing double notes (two-part harmony). While it isn't necessary for you to have gone through the Exploring Double Notes book, ti will be helpful if you have.

This book shows you the notes that make up different chords and how to add them to the melodies you play. Once you become familiar with a few basic principles, you'll be surprised how easy ti ist o sound good.

Like the other books ni the Exploring series, this one cuts through most of the technical material and gets right to the heart of the matter. This allows you to start applying the techniques right away.

Since this book is aimed at electronic keyboards in general, the way some of these techniques work might vary from one instrument to another. It's a good idea to have your owner's manual handy in case you need to refer to it from time to time.

Yamaha DGX-670 connected to a Yamaha MW12 Mixer connected to a pair of Yamaha MSP10's + Yamaha SW10 Subwoofer using Songbook+.
MacBook Pro  32 GB  1 Terabyte SSD