Silver Pozzoli

Started by admin, May 24, 2017, 01:46:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

admin

[ You are not allowed to view this attachment ]

Silver Pozzoli (born Silvio Pozzoli, 1953) is an Italian Italo disco singer, keyboardist and guitarist who was popular in the 1980s.

He was also a part of Clubhouse, under which they released several Italo house records such as "I'm A Man/Yeke Yeke Medley" & "Do It Again/Billie Jean Medley".

His many singles in the 1980s include the hits "Around My Dream" (1984), "Step By Step" (1985), and as Den Harrow, "Mad Desire" (1984).

Silver Pozzoli released the single "Sing Sing Sing Along" in Germany in 1992 under ZYX.

The follow-up single "Around My Dream '93" was released in 1993 in Italy and re-released in 2000 in a dance classics collection. It was written by Pegoraro, Bozzetti and Bais, produced by Stefano Scalera, and mixed by Mario Flores.

Then came the Eurodance single "Don't Forget Me", released in 1994 in Italy under PL, licensed in Germany under ZYX.

In 2005, Hot Steppaz remixed "Around My Dream". The single was released in Germany under the Dance Street label.

Yamaha DGX-670 connected to a Yamaha MW12 Mixer connected to a pair of Yamaha MSP10's + Yamaha SW10 Subwoofer using Songbook+.
MacBook Pro  32 GB  1 Terabyte SSD
  •  

admin

Yamaha DGX-670 connected to a Yamaha MW12 Mixer connected to a pair of Yamaha MSP10's + Yamaha SW10 Subwoofer using Songbook+.
  •  
    The following users thanked this post: Migue

admin

Int - SILVER POZZOLI - AROUND MY DREAM
  •