Main Menu

Dana Winner

Started by admin, May 25, 2017, 06:00:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

admin

[ You are not allowed to view this attachment ]

Dana Winner is the stage name of Chantal Vanlee (born in Hasselt, 10 February 1965). She is a Belgian singer who is famous especially in Flanders, South Africa and the Netherlands.

In 1990 she released her first single Op het dak van de wereld, (Dutch: "On the roof of the world"), a cover of The Carpenters' Top of the World from 1973. In 1993 she became really popular with Woordenloos (Dutch: "Without words"). However, it was only in 1995 that she released her only hit single so far to reach the Dutch Top 40, Westenwind. This was a cover of the former hit One Way Wind by the Volendam group The Cats.

After her first success, Dana Winner also became well known in Germany and South Africa. At the end of the 1990s, she began singing in other languages and did not release an album in Dutch between 2000 and 2006. It was also in 2006 that she got a permanent memento in Bornem, along the SIM-route.
Yamaha DGX-670 connected to a Yamaha MW12 Mixer connected to a pair of Yamaha MSP10's + Yamaha SW10 Subwoofer using Songbook+.
MacBook Pro  32 GB  1 Terabyte SSD
  •  

admin

Yamaha DGX-670 connected to a Yamaha MW12 Mixer connected to a pair of Yamaha MSP10's + Yamaha SW10 Subwoofer using Songbook+.
MacBook Pro  32 GB  1 Terabyte SSD
  •  
    The following users thanked this post: cikko47

montage

•  

Organplayer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RyJEwiIzyCE

Beautiful song mooie song en mooi gezongen.

ik heb deze song bij ongeluk gevonden en wow een zeer mooie song ik ben hem gelijk gaan schrijven vanmidag

en dit is het reseltaat.

•  

johannes63

Thank you for this beautyfull song
  •  

Organplayer

that is what i want making people happy with my work and that is were i do it for

•  

ludo willems

•