Main Menu

Nomadi

Started by Geno, January 03, 2017, 03:26:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Geno

[ You are not allowed to view this attachment ]

I Nomadi is a band beat Italian, founded in 1963 by keyboardist Beppe Carletti and singer Augusto Daolio. They released until 2015 seventy-eight albums including discs recorded in the studio or live, and various collections and are one of the famous band, both nationally and internationally. Having sold a total of 15 million records ,

is the third Italian Group sales, preceded by Pooh in first place and the rich and poor in the second. The message from the beginning Nomads convey is of denunciation and social commitment, which has always distinguished them; often, however, they have approached these issues also the love and feelings in general. Among their most famous songs are distinguished I Tramp (which are nothing more), God is dead (God dies, is resurrected three days later), I love you, a handful of sand, one day together, grow up, I defended my love, all right, song for a friend, I want to live, blood to the heart and Where to.
Over the years, the Nomads have changed, its staff, several members, most of whom continued to play the musician profession, albeit in areas far away from the music of the Nomads. Some of them, however, have decided to continue on the same road of the Nomads, even in very distant periods by their presence within the group.

In 1992, a new meeting between the drummer Paolo Lancellotti and violinist and guitarist Chris Dennis, were born Always Us, a musical group that went on to reproduce songs of Nomads of the period 1963 - 1989, affiancandovi the production of original songs. I Always We have remained in business until 2013.
In 2007, the singer and multi-instrumentalist Francesco Gualerzi and bassist Elisa Minari, took part in the tour of the Nomads BB Band cover band, even recording a live album. Later, Elisa Minari has become a fixed component of another cover band, the Atomika.
Danilo Sacco, escaped from Nomads at the end of 2011, he has embarked on a solo career as a singer, proposing, in its concerts, as well as new songs, even some successes of the Nomads.
At the end of 2014, the guitarist Franco Midili, guitarist Amos Amaranti, bassist and drummer Umberto Maggi Bila Copellini have created a new musical project, founding the group Those of I bum.
  •  

Geno

Io Vagabondo - I Nomadi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YYav-Is1kK0

Io Vagabondo (which are nothing more) is a song written by Alberto Salerno for text and bassist Damian Dattoli for music, brought to success by the Italian band of nomads, who brought it to a disc for the summer of 1972, finishing in thirteenth place.
The 45 sold about 1 million copies and still today, it is one of the songs always played by the group during the concerts.
It was later included in Stereo Box 8 entitled I bum.
In 1972 the Nomads recorded their 45s whose side A containing the song I Gotta (which are nothing more) lasting 3 minutes and 10 seconds, while the B-side recorded the song Eternal.
  •  

Geno

Un Giorno insieme - I Nomadi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-xlKCap5DkU

Un Giorno insieme is the third official album of the Italian band of Gypsies.

After an absence of a year, the group returns to the guitarist Franco Midili. Album, which contains pieces of committed character, was made following a tour that saw the band play even in the United States of America.
  •  

Geno

Ho difeso il mio amore - I Nomadi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z-ZL9_hhovA

In 1968, the Prophets paid homage to the Moody Blues with a cover of Nights in White Satin titled I Defended My Love, published in March; later the same version was engraved by the Nomads and the Bit-Niks.
  •  

Geno

Versione The Moody Blues - Nights in white satin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8EV49ozdqLU

Although the song is still remembered after many years, its popularity was not reached immediately, this also because of the considerable length of the song, seven minutes thirty-seven seconds, which greatly exceeded the average length of a single time. However, there are two single edit denominated versions, both without the participation of the orchestra, rather predominant element in the album version. The first version, whose duration is three minutes and six seconds, presents several pieces cut and was carried out by Redwave. The second version, designed by Justin Hayward, however, remains a total of four minutes twenty-six seconds and more faithful to the original in 1968 and last reached the top position in France for four weeks and the Netherlands for two weeks, and sixth in Switzerland .
A new version of the song was published in 1972, after the success in the charts of two songs from the long-term such as Hey Jude and Layla. Nights in White Satin was then able to reach the number 2 position in the US, becoming certified gold with a million copies sold.
In the UK, however, it reached number 9, while the first publication in 1967 came only to 19.
A final version of the single was released in 1979, reaching # 14 on the charts in Britain.
  •  

Geno

Un pugno di sabbia - I Nomadi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TD4IeZYdLGY

Un pugno di sabbia is a song of the Nomads, composed by Roberto Soffici and Claudio Daiano, published for the first time in Italy in March 1970.

The song competed in the program a disc for the summer 1970 winning the singers section and finishing in fourth place in the final ranking.
  •  

admin

Italian - NOMADI - UN GIORNO INSIEME
Yamaha DGX-670 connected to a Yamaha MW12 Mixer connected to a pair of Yamaha MSP10's + Yamaha SW10 Subwoofer using Songbook+.
MacBook Pro  32 GB  1 Terabyte SSD
  •