All-4-One

Started by admin, September 23, 2018, 11:27:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

admin

[ You are not allowed to view this attachment ]

All-4-One is an American male R&B and pop group best known for their hit single "I Swear" (a cover of the song originally recorded by country music artist John Michael Montgomery a year prior) from their self-titled 1994 debut album.

The group comprises Jamie Jones, Delious Kennedy, Alfred Nevarez, and Tony Borowiak, all from the Antelope Valley and Mojave, California areas, but are based in the Greater Los Angeles Area. The group has sold 22 million records worldwide.
Yamaha DGX-670 connected to a Yamaha MW12 Mixer connected to a pair of Yamaha MSP10's + Yamaha SW10 Subwoofer using Songbook+.
MacBook Pro  32 GB  1 Terabyte SSD
  •  

admin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=25rL-ooWICU

T5

Several months after John Michael Montgomery had released his original version, All-4-One recorded their own version with record producer David Foster.

All-4-One's version hit number one in numerous countries, including the Billboard Hot 100 in the U.S., where it remained for eleven consecutive weeks. It peaked at number two on the UK Singles Chart, where it stayed for seven consecutive weeks, being held off number one by Wet Wet Wet's "Love Is All Around", which went on to spend 15 weeks at number one. This version spent a total of 18 weeks in the UK charts.
Yamaha DGX-670 connected to a Yamaha MW12 Mixer connected to a pair of Yamaha MSP10's + Yamaha SW10 Subwoofer using Songbook+.

admin

I Swear
  •  
    The following users thanked this post: luisil

admin

T4 - All 4 One - I Swear
  •  
    The following users thanked this post: luisil