Formula 3

Started by Geno, August 22, 2018, 12:44:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Geno

[ You are not allowed to view this attachment ]

Formula 3 is an Italian musical complex, mainly active in the seventies.

The complex was founded in 1969 and was originally composed of Alberto Radius (guitars and vocals), Tony Cicco (drums and vocals) and Gabriele Lorenzi (keyboards and vocals, from the I Samurai lineup).

In two tours of 1970 and 1971, the Formula 3 complex was the only band that accompanied Lucio Battisti in his concerts. The artist wrote numerous songs for them, assigning them as performers of his deepest rock vein. Among the greatest hits remember this crazy feeling, I return alone, Sun yellow sun black, The crazy race, this last song presented at the Sanremo Festival 1971 in conjunction with Little Tony and 1971 Eppur I forgot about you. In 1972 the group performed in Brazil during the Festival Internacional da Canção with Aeternum, taken from the album Sognando e Risognando. The popular jury of the review wins.

The complex was dissolved in 1974 by the will of Mogol and of the Numero Uno to give life to the ensemble Il Volo [1].

The band was reconstituted in 1990 with the same original formation, then participating in two editions of the Sanremo Festival, in 1992 with Lorenzi and in 1994 with Andrea Pistilli.

Since 1992, after the separation from Gabriele Lorenzi, keyboardists Andrea Pistilli, Maurizio Metalli and Ciro Di Bitonto have alternated, the latter no longer in the role since 2017.

GABRIELE LORENZI: KEYPADS AND VOICE ALBERTO RADIUS: GUITAR AND VOICE TONI CICCO: BATTERY AND VOICE
  •  

Geno

Eppur Mi Son Scordato Di Te - Formula 3

Su richiesta di Mario, ho provato a fare questa Song, senza utilizzo della Tastiera, in un secondo momento la sistemo, Volume , strumenti , tempo e OTS  - Buona Musica   :103:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YqtATcPu4DQ

And yet I forgot about you is a single from 1971 of Formula 3; both pieces are composed by Lucio Battisti on texts by Mogol.
  •