Caterina Caselli

Started by Geno, February 11, 2017, 09:15:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Geno

[ You are not allowed to view this attachment ]

Caterina Caselli (Modena, April 10, 1946) is a singer, record producer, actress and Italian television, popular especially in the sixties and known for the song Nobody can judge me.

Born in Modena, after a few days he moved with his family in the family home of Magreta to move then to Sassuolo; It is also known as Golden Helmet for the particular hair style that distinguished the most successful period ..

After a short period of apprenticeship spent playing bass in the first complexes that were performing in dance halls of Emilia, just seventeen years participates in the exhibition "Voices" of Castrocaro, in 1963, reaching the semi-finals (on this occasion knows Gigliola Cinquetti, with which He becomes friend). It was noticed by record Alberto Carisch and hired by the Milan MRC, the label founded by Carisch few years earlier. So he recorded his first single Silly / I'll call you every night (the latter presented in an episode of the TV show The Dream proud of Mike Bongiorno), a 45 that was unsuccessful.

The following year, after signing for CGD Sugar family, it showcases the Cantagiro with'm here with you, Italian version of Baby please do not go, engraved in 1964 by Them.

In 1966, Caselli wins at Festivalbar with Forgiveness, while the other side of the 45s, The Golden Man, is ranked in 4th place with a disc for the summer.

In the same year Fizzarotti chose her as the co-star of the film comedy Pardon Fabrizio Moroni and Nino Taranto, a musical movie in which the main part is performed by Laura Efrikian, then wife of Gianni Morandi.

The following year he released his first 33 laps entitled Catherine meets the We Five, compilation of his first three 45s. 33 laps is shared with the English of We Five group which had started the year before with You Were On My Mind also present in this LP; Autumn leaves 33 laps of his own titled Golden Helmet in which is inserted the rain that goes of Rokes and can make me cry Italian version of I put a spell on you, the debut song of Alan Price September

In 1967 participates again in the Festival of Italian Song presented in pairs to Sonny & Cher The journey of hope, that is not able to enter the finals, even if it will sell a good number of disks. Even better sell that year are a liar, Italian version of Mogol text I'm a Believer, written by Neil Diamond and recorded by The Monkees in 1966.

Many hit songs in 1968 (the year in which does not participate in the Sanremo Festival) The face of life, cover of Days of Pearly Spencer Irishman David McWilliams, and of which there are two versions with different texts, with which he won the Cantagiro, the clock with which he participated in a disc for the summer, Carnival (6th classified Canzonissima) and, perhaps, his most beautiful song, with you I'm no longer Paolo Conte.

In 1969 returns to Sanremo singing solo in Johnny Dorelli The game of love, reaching the finals and finishing the 8th place.

Caterina Caselli with Chameleons, Gigliola Cinquetti, Mario fabric and Riccardo Del Turkish, his label mates to CGD
Also in 1969, his song Hundred Days serves as background music in a spectacular scene of the French film The brain, directed by GĂ©rard Oury, where Silvia Monti falls in swimwear from the balcony of a villa using a rope.

In 1970 he participates in tandem with Nino Ferrer in Sanremo, where he presented the King of Hearts, and despite reaching the finals, not entirely convinced by the record buyers.

In early June, he participates with little luck to a disc for the summer I hope to wake up early.
  •  

Geno

Sono Bugiarda -  Caterina Caselli

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jF_lGrD_3gg

The Monkess - Caterina Caselli  - "I'm a Believer 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D1-hItwge8A

Are lying / Nightmare No. 4 is a single Caterina Caselli, published on 45 RPM vinyl in 1967 by the record company CGD.

I am a liar is a cover of a song called I'm a Believer, written by Neil Diamond and interpreted originally by The Monkees, who released as a single in 1966 and inserted in their second album More of the Monkees, while following the Diamond himself, who had already burned, he chose to include it in his LP just for you 1967. in Italy it is Caterina Caselli to perform the song, with text translated into Italian by Mogol and Daniele Pace [3] and the title are a liar , I preferred to believe it was initially proposed. The song will be presented at the Festivalbar 1967, and also sang in "musical movie" The immensity films (The Girl's Paip). It is inserted in the album titled Let tu.

The US group Smash Mouth recorded the piece in 2001, and he also made a video located on the Vevo platform. In 2011 he is sung in the school of Friends of Francesca Nicoli and later included in his debut EP.

Nightmare No. 4 is the track on the disc rear 45 laps; by Franco Monaldi for music and Gino Ingrosso for text, the song was actually written by Francesco Guccini, not yet registered with the SIAE.

Both songs were included in the album Let tu, published in April of that year.
  •  

Geno

Il volto della vita - Caterina Caselli

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vHOGUlsQ8pE

The face of life / Desperately I love you is the tenth single by Caterina Caselli, published on 45 rpm vinyl in April 1968 by CGD.

The song is a cover of Days of Pearly Spencer by David McWilliams [1], with Italian text written by Mogol and Daiano. The song won the group A of the Cantagiro 1968, in front of Gianni Morandi with the song Chimera and Dalida with Un po 'd'amore.

The song is included in the album by singer Caterina Caselli from 1970 and in the collection entitled The Face of Life, published in 1983

In the third evening of the 2015 Sanremo Festival, dedicated to covers, Chiara Galiazzo offers a version of the song
  •  

montage

Thanks for this song Leonardo, i know this song ,  it is also a cover from this band , and i love this song but , and also i lost more songs , songs that i forget the exist but this song i like to much .

I Know him like this versie

Days of Pearly Spencer by David McWilliams

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VDS8uArR0A
and i never have play this song but now i have the style i wile make the song complete because i like this song to much.

Thanks for this song

•  

montage

Leonardo i have a Question for you , have you make this style by your self, i think you can make your own styles maybe i am wrong than i am sorry, but if you make the style by your self than you really can make great styles, because the style is really good ,

it is only a question..

•  

Geno

Hi Rob, this styles found it online, but most of them I create them, a lot of work, many are good, others not perfect, but you can use some track to perfect some suitable styles, but finding the good midi you can create a great styles, use Style Works XT Universal old, I want to upgrade with the new 4.5 for Yamaha, Thanks Rob    :103:    :c017:
  •