Main Menu

Visage

Started by admin, March 22, 2017, 12:54:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

admin

[ You are not allowed to view this attachment ]

Visage were a British synthpop band, formed in London in 1978. The band became closely linked to the burgeoning New Romantic fashion movement of the early 1980s, and are best known for their hit "Fade to Grey" which was released in late 1980. In the UK, the band achieved two Top 20 albums (Visage and The Anvil) and five Top 30 singles before the commercial failure of their third album (Beat Boy) led to their break-up in 1985.

The band has seen various line-up changes over the years, all fronted by vocalist Steve Strange, who resurrected the band name in the 2000s. In 2013, the most recent line-up of the band released Hearts and Knives, the first new Visage album in 29 years. The band's fifth and final album, Demons to Diamonds, was released in 2015, nine months after Strange had died following a heart attack.
Yamaha DGX-670 connected to a Yamaha MW12 Mixer connected to a pair of Yamaha MSP10's + Yamaha SW10 Subwoofer using Songbook+.
MacBook Pro  32 GB  1 Terabyte SSD
  •  

admin

Yamaha DGX-670 connected to a Yamaha MW12 Mixer connected to a pair of Yamaha MSP10's + Yamaha SW10 Subwoofer using Songbook+.
  •  

montage

i love this song Ron Thanks you remember me This song i make a Notation file for this song

•  

admin

Int - VISAGE - FADE TO GRAY
  •  

Souldaddy

:smiley-music022:

Visage - Fade to Grey

for Tyros (S670 / S900 / 3000)
No, my friend, the black keys are not just for funeral marches ....
  •