Create Song Styles

Joe

Discussion started on English - J

Yamaha
Joe
Joe
800px-Joe_playing_guitar_cropped.jpeg

Joseph Lewis Thomas (born July 5, 1973), known mononymously as Joe, is an American singer, songwriter and record producer. Raised in Opelika, Alabama, he later relocated to New Jersey. In 1992 he signed a record deal with Polygram Records. He rose to prominence after releasing his debut album Everything the following year.

He followed it with a series of successful albums under Jive Records, including All That I Am (1997), the international bestseller My Name Is Joe (2000) as well as the multi-certified albums Better Days (2001) and And Then... (2003).

Several songs from these albums became hit singles on the pop and R&B record charts, including the number-one hit "Stutter", the top ten entries "All the Things (Your Man Won't Do)", "Don't Wanna Be a Player", and "I Wanna Know" as well as his collaborations "Faded Pictures", "Thank God I Found You" and "Still Not a Player".
#1 - November 13, 2019, 09:22:51 AM
Attachments:

The following users thanked this post: admin, SPEEDY, Megerle, Juhani, larrylstauffer, schotje, bobenellie, muziekvriend
Wishing you the best day ever followed always by better tomorrows !!

Print

Members:

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...