Create Song Styles

Black

Discussion started on English - B

Yamaha
Black
Black..jpg

Black, stage name of Colin Vearncombe (Liverpool, 26 May 1962 - Cork, 26 January 2016), was a British singer

Colin Vearncombe debuted in the punk rock environment and reached the peak of success in the late 80s. The most famous of his songs is Wonderful Life, published in 1985, which reached popularity in 1987, published under his stage name "Black". Later the artist released some records with his real name. William Allan Ruhlmann described Vearncombe as

«Singer / singer-songwriter with a smoky voice, whose sophisticated jazz-pop songs and dramatic voice deliberately placed him between Bryan Ferry and Morrissey»
 or "a singer Michael Hann of The Guardian described his voice as
«A slightly frayed baritone»

The first release dates back to the single "Human Features" of Rox Records in 1981. At that time, Black was in a group composed by Vearncombe himself, Dane Goulding (formerly Blazetroopers) as a bassist and another drummother. The single was followed in 1982 by "More Than the Sun". On that occasion, he became friends with Dave "Dix" Dickie of Last Chant and signed the contract with WEA Records
#1 - July 12, 2018, 08:29:33 AM

Leonardo  Master Creator Specific Song Styles Italian for the Yamaha Tyros 4-5 & Genos

Yamaha
Wonderful Life - Black
Wonderful Life - Black

Wonderful Life is a single by British singer Black, aka Colin Vearncombe, from the homonymous album. His first release was in 1985 by the record company Ugly Man Records and reached the 72nd place in the British charts. Black decided to brush up on the song to record it again with another record company, the A & M. This re-edition reached the 8th place in the British Top 40 in August 1987 and is still today a very famous song. Furthermore, a further version was created for the American market.
#2 - July 12, 2018, 08:32:08 AM
Attachments:
« Last Edit: July 12, 2018, 12:53:40 PM by Leonardo »

The following users thanked this post: admin, Megerle, astor, luisil, schotje, Leonardo, Keyplayer, tony2004, Yamaha, music2000, cikko47, chst1962
Leonardo  Master Creator Specific Song Styles Italian for the Yamaha Tyros 4-5 & Genos

Re: Black
Hi Rob, obviously this song belongs to Black, if you are looking for the Hurts you can find it here, in fact Notations is wrong, I provide immediately, then you enter your Notations, we make them entertain members, Hi Rob are doing a good job

http://createsongstyles.com/index.php?topic=47760.msg97955;topicseen#msg97955

:wee_hee:
#3 - July 12, 2018, 12:21:34 PM
« Last Edit: July 12, 2018, 12:42:54 PM by Leonardo »

The following users thanked this post: astor

i have see it sorry   :sorry:

My mistake you make it good already, it is ok of course no any problem

:49:
#4 - July 12, 2018, 12:45:42 PM
« Last Edit: July 12, 2018, 12:52:56 PM by Yamaha »

Yamaha Genos, Yamaha FMC 10 footcontroller
KRK  6 Studio Monitors

No Rob, the translation is a mess, bad luck, I corrected the message, I'm sorry Rob   :angel:
#5 - July 12, 2018, 12:46:15 PM

Print

Members:

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...