Create Song Styles

Adagio Albinoni song style

Discussion started on If requesting Style, if possible, provide midi

Adagio Albinoni song style
 Hi  :08:   Is it possible to make a song style in .STY yamaha format  from this midi .  The intro would be nice and some kind interlude and

the ending  !   I mean all those essential parts and highlights from the midi . If not all in one  but maybe two or three styles with different

contents . This is so nice tune to play and is world famous !    The midi is attached

Greets      Juhani
#1 - February 07, 2018, 06:28:59 AM
Attachments:

The following users thanked this post: kastelfan, toldo, astor, robot2001, bmarcill, tony2004, freakman, Yamaha, StefanSnr, theko, cikko47

Re: Adagio Albinoni song style

hello

this midi is no good  to do a style.

here 2 styles and 1 pdf

ben*Albinoni Adagio G.STY
#2 - February 07, 2018, 07:13:48 AM
Attachments:

Hi  bmarcill  :08:    You are right !   There are better midis  and not so good midis . This was my mistake !  You are more talented in

song style making than I am .  I can not make styles of my own  .   I have been musician  nearly 50 years now  but i am a bad style maker.

If you find a better midi , you are wellcome to use it in style making . Thank you for helping me in my kind of music !

Greetings  Juhani

#3 - February 07, 2018, 12:51:03 PM

The following users thanked this post: bmarcill

A beautiful Song i make the pdf file what nice looking and with chords insite  i love a clean pdf file and i love this music normal i not do it but with so a special song i must do it if you not like it i am sorry bud that is me, i hope you like it
#4 - February 08, 2018, 05:51:49 PM
Attachments:
« Last Edit: February 09, 2018, 04:55:23 AM by Holland »

The following users thanked this post: jammie, Juhani, robot2001, bmarcill, Ciprian Dughir, Yamaha, Musicforever, tyros44
Yamaha Genos, Yamaha FMC 10 footcontroller
KRK  6 Studio Monitors

Print

Members:

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...