Create Song Styles

chellos song styles?

Discussion started on General topics

chellos song styles?
Hi I have received an email from chellos song styles saying I can register with them. Is this forum connected to create song styles in anyway as the layout is very much the same
Mozzer
#1 - January 13, 2017, 05:34:28 PM

Re: chellos song styles?
We have absolutely no affiliation with Chello. ...He has been deleted and banned here at CSS, banned at the Synthzone, banned at the Korg Forums, and other sites that I am not aware of yet....

He has caused problems here at CSS, by maliciously using the Forum's "Reset Password" to make it difficult for all our Users by hiding behind a private VPN.... He spent Christmas Day doing this.  Shows what kind of a person he is.

#2 - January 13, 2017, 05:52:27 PM

Many thanks for that. He sent me a name and password to register which I thought a little strange.
Just wondering how he's got hold of my email ad and is there anyone else from css that as received this  request email?
#3 - January 13, 2017, 05:55:17 PM
« Last Edit: January 13, 2017, 06:03:14 PM by Mozzer »

Probably using one of our Users Login Creds, this would give him access to all the email addresses........ I would not want to be affiliated with his Site , I would be embarrassed to call him my administrator. 
There are the same five users telling each other just how great they are, over and over again...... I have to admit, it is funny to read.......
#4 - January 13, 2017, 06:20:26 PM

Thanks for that. I will stay well clear CSS is a great site keep up the good work
Mozzer
#5 - January 13, 2017, 06:33:29 PM
« Last Edit: January 13, 2017, 06:36:58 PM by Mozzer »

Print

Members:

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...