Create Song Styles

One problem less for my PA3x

Discussion started on General topics

chellinoolmo

One problem less for my PA3x
Finally I managed to reset my PA3x to factory defaults. 8)

It turned out that in all the stress I had used the wrong file; I had used System Version 1.63. :D
As I spent Factory Reset Version 1.63, everything works as it should.
An error message appeared until recently; but this I ignored, and everything went fine.

This means I can undergo all compatibility tests with my own keyboard, to achieve a completely reliable result.

Many thanks to Baz66, who has assisted with their expertise with these tests so far - his reviews are of great importance,
because he is especially good with sound and sound adjustments.

It is worth noting that I have found this out personally; Deebach have not once mentioned this issue. :smiley-music037:
#1 - November 20, 2015, 01:47:26 AM

The following users thanked this post: baz66, DaveH

Re: One problem less for my PA3x
I was very worried that the deebach thing could somehow change things so that you could not get back to original.
You must have saved everything I suppose so I'm glad to hear the result.Did it do anything to editing or sampling?
Barry
#2 - November 20, 2015, 07:31:33 AM

The following users thanked this post: steele

chellinoolmo

Re: One problem less for my PA3x
I was very worried that the deebach thing could somehow change things so that you could not get back to original.
You must have saved everything I suppose so I'm glad to hear the result.Did it do anything to editing or sampling?
Barry

Do not know if I understand you correctly; but Korg`s sampling is very different from Deebach`s - and this reset makes everything's back to Korg.
#3 - November 20, 2015, 07:38:19 AM

The following users thanked this post: baz66

Print

Members:

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...