Create Song Styles

Regarding Deebach`s support

Discussion started on General topics

chellinoolmo

Regarding Deebach`s support
I had a dialogue with Deebach about my problems with XMS-Pro, where they made an attempt to find a solution; but this failed.
After this they have not done anything; I have not heard one word from them.

My final judgment will have to wait a bit - I choose to be generous regarding lack of further support.

So far, the program has two serious flaws:

*If you later want to upgrade; this is pr. today impossible because this feature is not working.
*If you later want to reset the keyboard to Korg`s OS; this is pr. today impossible because this feature is not working.

I have sent several messages; but still waiting ...
#1 - November 15, 2015, 04:23:35 AM

The following users thanked this post: leadingedge

Re: Regarding Deebach`s support
How disappointing....
#2 - November 15, 2015, 04:31:00 AM

Tyros 4 Bose Compacts
L1 Model 2

That doesn't sound good Chelli. I think the people of deebach have been too enthusiastic. they wanted a revolutionary product on the market and are now in all their enthusiasm left with a mountain full with problems. I hope for you that you will be satisfied very soon.
#3 - November 15, 2015, 01:32:40 PM

chellinoolmo

That doesn't sound good Chelli. I think the people of deebach have been too enthusiastic. they wanted a revolutionary product on the market and are now in all their enthusiasm left with a mountain full with problems. I hope for you that you will be satisfied very soon.

They have without doubt been too enthusiastic, and overlooked several things already for the preparation of the installation guide.
For example, they have not mentioned what OS version PA3x may have - this is still not done - a lot can go wrong then; and it has ... :(

All software / hardware sets specific requirements for OS. I am convinced that this is the cause of my problems, also because Korg`s OS can be installed in 2 variants for the same OS
- thus it is not adequate to provide for example version 1.63; it must explains if only part A should be used, or Part A and B.

Deebach has made a giant mistake here. :-[
#4 - November 15, 2015, 02:49:06 PM

This was the sort of problem that I wondered about. Keeping the original korg os is very important. What if one wanted to use parts of the two.
No way of switching? I hope they sort it out for you.
Barry
#5 - November 15, 2015, 06:31:42 PM

chellinoolmo

This was the sort of problem that I wondered about. Keeping the original korg os is very important. What if one wanted to use parts of the two.
No way of switching? I hope they sort it out for you.
Barry

Deebach has its own OS for PA3x.
They launched an update of its OS after I had ordered XMS Pro, and I got this update when I got the stick. The big problem was that the update would not be installed.
I have tried to reset the keyboard back to Korg`s OS 1.63 - this is possible; but the sound is not working.

This means that I am completely dependent on help from you to test the compatibility
- if everything had worked out, I could have done this personally; but right now I can not really introduce any material in the forum, because I do not know how the sound is. :(
#6 - November 15, 2015, 08:11:38 PM

Print

Members:

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...