Create Song Styles

"The world's best keyboard player"

Discussion started on General topics

chellinoolmo

"The world's best keyboard player"
For those who have not heard this wild man - Jordan Rudess - here's a reminder. 8)

Very special are "Breaking All Illusions" at the end of the video - this says some of his (and mine) thoughts about music and how music can be varied.
I really like this performance. :musik01:

#1 - November 08, 2015, 11:18:54 AM
« Last Edit: November 08, 2015, 11:33:57 AM by chellinoolmo »

orgeln

Re: "The world's best keyboard player"
Whenever I hear such geniuses, I need a clearance to return to find pleasure in the own play. :D :D :D

But I feel that I also always some benefit from the heard and become inspired by it. ;)
#2 - November 08, 2015, 01:24:41 PM

chellinoolmo

Whenever I hear such geniuses, I need a clearance to return to find pleasure in the own play. :D :D :D

But I feel that I also always some benefit from the heard and become inspired by it. ;)

Same here - I would have liked his fingers on my hand; as well as some of his brain cells in my brain. :smiley-music037:

But his beard, I would not have ... :D :D :D
#3 - November 08, 2015, 02:57:28 PM
« Last Edit: November 08, 2015, 02:59:02 PM by chellinoolmo »

Watch claudia.Damn shes good! And those long legs!!
baz

#4 - November 08, 2015, 04:53:25 PM

chellinoolmo

baz
[/quote]

Woah!
I remembered that I actually played organ before accordion and keyboards - I started playing organ when I was 15 years old ...

There is something special about being able to use your legs; I thought this was easy when I was 15 years, and would have liked foot basses to my keyboard - strange that no one has made this.

The instrument Claudia use must have cost a fortune - does anyone know which manufacturer this is from?

Orgeln will be sick when he sees this video ... :D :D :D
#5 - November 08, 2015, 05:10:00 PM

orgeln

baz

Woah!
I remembered that I actually played organ before accordion and keyboards - I started playing organ when I was 15 years old ...

There is something special about being able to use your legs; I thought this was easy when I was 15 years, and would have liked foot basses to my keyboard - strange that no one has made this.

The instrument Claudia use must have cost a fortune - does anyone know which manufacturer this is from?

Orgeln will be sick when he sees this video ... :D :D :D
[/quote]

...the manufacturer is naturally WERSI although so of course it's not again because Claudia played on other brands. I had often seen the pleasure of playing live and Claudia heard. My initial euphoria has given way to something after I was advised that they frequently used midis in these performances. It is therefore not boiled at this level only with water, as we say. ;)
#6 - November 09, 2015, 02:57:25 AM

I don't think she does use midi.However, that machine would be capable of anything.Especially with her as driver.
There are lots of controls beneath which she uses too!
Baz
#7 - November 09, 2015, 06:32:14 PM

orgeln

I don't think she does use midi.However, that machine would be capable of anything.Especially with her as driver.
Baz

...You can believe it. I often had the opportunity to look directly over her pretty shoulders.  ;)
But it also includes the skills of a professional musician to fire and use a midi file so that does not notice the audience.
#8 - November 10, 2015, 04:36:19 AM

The following users thanked this post: baz66

chellinoolmo

Baz

...You can believe it. I often had the opportunity to look directly over her pretty shoulders.  ;)
But it also includes the skills of a professional musician to fire and use a midi file so that does not notice the audience.

10 points for that, Orgeln. :D
You are perceptive, as always. 8)
#9 - November 10, 2015, 05:20:45 AM

Print

Members:

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...