Create Song Styles

Hello All

Discussion started on If you have an pictures of yourself ( and be nice ) add them here

guitarbare

Hello All
I'm Larry Read I use an Audya5 & a BK7m for all my gigs.. That along with a Godin Midi Guitar & a GR55 synth and Yamaha StagePass 500 PA for most gigs and oh yeah and my Roland PK Pedals. I've been an entertainer for over 30 years.. I will be uploading a few *.pat for Ketron Users and such. Nice to meet you all.. BTW there are so many *.pats listed in german only.. anyway to tell what the name of the song is in English?  :smiley-music021:
#1 - December 29, 2012, 12:12:56 PM

Re: Hello All
Hi Larry

Welcome to our little club, which is getting bigger  :) :) every month....  You do have some nice equipment and we look forward to see some pictures of it....You are correct in your " German pats "...It seems that we do have a lot of European resources   But that is what makes it fun, Mix & Match and you will come up with a jewel of a style....

Be sure to make use of CssDots.com      Olisan is doing a fantastic job over there and you will probably find what ever kind of sheet music you want...From the "Big Notes" to the "Advanced"

Also Fakesheets.com is unique...You will never find another site like this . Makes learning a tune very easy to do..

Glad to have you aboard.
Ron
#2 - December 29, 2012, 01:21:55 PM

Wishing you the best day ever followed always by better tomorrows !!

guitarbare

Re: Hello All
Hi Larry

Welcome to our little club, which is getting bigger  :) :) every month....  You do have some nice equipment and we look forward to see some pictures of it....You are correct in your " German pats "...It seems that we do have a lot of European resources   But that is what makes it fun, Mix & Match and you will come up with a jewel of a style....

Be sure to make use of CssDots.com      Olisan is doing a fantastic job over there and you will probably find what ever kind of sheet music you want...From the "Big Notes" to the "Advanced"

Also Fakesheets.com is unique...You will never find another site like this . Makes learning a tune very easy to do..

Glad to have you aboard.
Ron
   Thanks Ron... so far I'm really impressed with the patterns Ive found here. Really nice to be onboard.. Larry
#3 - January 02, 2013, 08:58:02 AM

Print

Members:

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...