Create Song Styles

PHP

Discussion started on If you have an pictures of yourself ( and be nice ) add them here

PHP
Sorry. No pictures. Might scare you all.
Just joined. Also a member of PSR.Site was recommended and it certainly seems WOW!
Have a question tho. When I download a style, It shows as a PHP ? file. How do I get the style?
baz
#1 - May 28, 2012, 07:06:56 AM

Re: PHP
OK. Perhaps a little more info.
I am a new psr 710 owner. Previously a technics KN 6500 owner The control panel is going.
The yamaha is both wonderful and confusing and requires a lot more intellect than I apparently have. I cannot make styles but thats OK. Sites like this one take up the banner.
It appears that there is something that I understand when I DL a style. All I get is a index.PHP which youexperts would know why because I did not do it correctly or there is something you know that I don't.
Another question. This site seems to be more tyros than PSR.altho I read that the styles should still work OK if I fiddle a little.(mmm I like that).
Also,if your people are interested, I have more than a hundred songbooks (who hasn't) that I am willing to share. There maybe some goldies in there. Contact me by mail if interested.
Hoping to hear from some keyboard god who can point me in the right direction.
baz
#2 - May 28, 2012, 11:29:53 PM

Ha It wasn't me. it was my silly downloader. It got confused. I feel better.
baz
#3 - May 29, 2012, 01:24:47 AM

Welcome baz

You will find tons of styles here.....Please use the search engine to locate styles...If you need anything, please ask

Ron
#4 - May 29, 2012, 08:56:40 PM

Wishing you the best day ever followed always by better tomorrows !!

Print

Members:

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...