Create Song Styles

Print cartridges for my printer

Discussion started on General topics

Ron Weir

Print cartridges for my printer
Can anyone tell me where is the best (and cheapest) place to purchase colour and B/W ink cartridges for my Canon MX320 printer?   I have tried 'compatible' cartridges, and not too pleased with them, so I want to get the 'proper' ones if I can, but at a cheaper price than they appear on the main sites!

Many thanks for any help,

Ron :)
#1 - February 06, 2012, 12:56:53 PM

Re: Print cartridges for my printer
Hi Ron

I found  it cheaper to purchase on line... I have a color Laser which takes three toners. Each toner from factory is around $149.00....I paid $73.00 plus tax...

Check on line in your area.....

The other Ron
Ron
#2 - February 06, 2012, 04:23:05 PM

Wishing you the best day ever followed always by better tomorrows !!

sxkn_series

I have kicked out my ink printer some time ago. It was cheap to buy but then I had to buy new cartridges each second month, for about the same price I paid for the printer. Therefore I decided to give a laser printer a change and never regretted. Samsung CLX-3185 is the thing. It costs more to buy than a average ink printer but its high capacity toners (1500 pages) use to last up to one year (except the black toner of course) while ink cartridges last about 2 months. Just my opinion !
#3 - February 06, 2012, 04:38:29 PM

http://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=Canon+MX320+printer+cartridge&x=16&y=20

Ron, Don't know how much you are paying but have a look at the Amazon link above.  I get my Cannon cartridges from Amazon which are cheaper than the shops but still expensive by and large.

Vic
#4 - February 06, 2012, 05:45:40 PM

Tyros 4 Bose Compacts
L1 Model 2

I get mine from 7dayshop.com very good prices compatable work very well.Fast delivery. :)
#5 - February 08, 2012, 04:10:39 AM

David

Hi Ron
I get all my catridges from Choice Stationary, very cheap and no postage.
David
#6 - February 09, 2012, 09:56:59 AM

Print

Members:

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...