08= If I dont have you
09=  "I'll Never Break Your Heart"
10 = Larger then Life
11= Let the Music Heal Your Soul
12 =Quit playing Games
13= Show Me The Meaning Of Being Lonely
14= We've Got It Goin' On
15= I d go anywhere for you

The Backstreet Boys (often abbreviated as BSB) are an American vocal group, formed in Orlando, Florida in 1993. The group consists of AJ McLean, Howie D., Nick Carter, Kevin Richardson, and Brian Littrell.

The group rose to fame with their debut international album, Backstreet Boys (1996). In the following year they released their second international album Backstreet's Back (1997), and their U.S. debut album which continued the group's success worldwide. They rose to superstardom with their third studio album Millennium (1999) and its follow-up album, Black & Blue (2000).

After a two-year hiatus, they regrouped and released a comeback album Never Gone (2005). After the conclusion of the Never Gone Tour in 2006, Richardson left the group to pursue other interests. The group then released two albums as a quartet: Unbreakable (2007) and This Is Us (2009).

In 2012, the group announced that Richardson had rejoined them permanently. In the following year they celebrated their 20th anniversary and released their first independent album, In a World Like This (2013). The group also released their first documentary movie, titled Backstreet Boys: Show 'Em What You're Made Of in January 2015.

The Backstreet Boys have sold over 130 million records worldwide, making them the best-selling boy band in history, and one of the world's best-selling music artists. They are the first group since Sade to have their first nine albums reach the top 10 on the Billboard 200, and the only boy band to do so. They also received a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame on April 22, 2013.
  •  

Ron Phillipchuk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pj6FCKm8dhM

"All I Have to Give" is a song by American pop group the Backstreet Boys, produced and written by Full Force, and released as the third and final single from their album Backstreet's Back and the sixth and final single from their U.S. debut album.

The single debuted at number 2 on the UK Singles Chart and peaked at number 5 on the US Billboard Hot 100, this song became 1999 US Billboard 's 29th hottest single. At the 1999 Teen Choice Awards, the song won Choice Music: Video of the Year.

The song was also featured on the 1999 compilation album Now That's What I Call Music!

•  

Ron Phillipchuk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ci8MvjAxx3Y

Anywhere for You" is the fifth single released by vocal group Backstreet Boys in 1997 from their international self-titled debut album.

It was later included on their debut US album as well. This is one of the earlier recordings on their 1996 debut album. The song was written by Wayne Perry and Gary Baker in 1994 and recorded at the end of that year by the group.

A Spanish version of the song, titled "Donde Quieras Yo Iré", was recorded in late 1995 in Zürich along with a Spanish version of "I'll Never Break Your Heart".
  •  

Ron Phillipchuk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Gl2QnHNpkA

As Long as You Love Me" is the second single by the Backstreet Boys from their debut album in the United States and the second single from Backstreet's Back internationally.

It was released in September 1997 internationally and in October of the same year in the United States. It is one of the bands' largest hits and considered one of their signature songs. It peaked at #1 in New Zealand and the Philippines, #2 in Australia and Austria, #3 in the United Kingdom, #4 in Switzerland and Sweden, and #5 in the Netherlands and Norway.

At The 1997 MTV Europe Music Awards the song won Select Video.
  •  

montage

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GZXHBgjQjNM

"As Long as You Love Me" is the second single by the Backstreet Boys from their debut album in the United States and the second single from Backstreet's Back internationally.

It was released in September 1997 internationally and in October of the same year in the United States. It is one of the bands' largest hits and considered one of their signature songs. It peaked at #1 in New Zealand and the Philippines, #2 in Australia and Austria, #3 in the United Kingdom, #4 in Switzerland and Sweden, and #5 in the Netherlands and Norway.

At The 1997 MTV Europe Music Awards the song won Select Video.
  •  

Ron Phillipchuk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6M6samPEMpM

Everybody (Backstreet's Back)" is the first single from the Backstreet Boys' second international album Backstreet's Back in 1997, and the third single and fourth track from their debut US album on March 31, 1998.

The US debut was originally released without the song, which references the band's return via their second international album. However, once it was decided to release the single in the US, the album was re-released with "Everybody" included.
  •  

Ron Phillipchuk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0LSYuZRSGcY

BACKSTREET BOYS LYRICS
"Get Down (You're The One For Me)"

You're the one for me
You're my ecstasy
You're the one I need

Hey, yeah

[Chorus:]
Get down
Get down
And move it all around
[2x]

Hey baby love I need a girl like you
But tell me if you feel it too
I'm in delusion every minute every hour
My heart is crying out for you

[Bridge:]
I feel in heaven when I look in your eyes
I know that you are the one for me (one for me)
You drive me crazy cuz
You're one of a kind
I want your lovin'
And I want it right now

[Chorus (2x)]

[Refrain:]
Ooh baby you're so fine
I'm gonna make you mine
Your lips they taste so sweet
You're the one for me
You're my ecstasy
You're the one I need

Rap: Smooth T.
Bang, bang, bang
Here we come
Here we slam
It's the Fun Factory
with the BSB's
All the girls
Get on your knees
Tryin' to scream
Or touch me please
Backstreet Boys
Are you with it (yeah)
A.J. hit it

Come on girl and get down
Smack it up
Flip it
And move it all around
Here it is if you wanna get with this
Put you on the top of my list, uh

[Bridge]

[Chorus (2x)]

[Refrain]

[Bridge]

Ooh whoa, ooh whoa, ooh whoa
Whoa, ooh whoa, ooh whoa
Ooh whoa, ooh whoa, ooh whoa
Whoa, ooh whoa, ooh whoa, ooh
[2x]

You're the one for me
You're my ecstasy
You're the one I need

[Chorus (6x)]
  •  

Ron Phillipchuk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4fndeDfaWCg

I Want It That Way" is a song by American boy band Backstreet Boys. It was released on April 12, 1999 as the lead single from their third studio album, Millennium.

It was written by Max Martin and Andreas Carlsson, while Martin and Kristian Lundin produced it. The pop ballad talks about a relationship strained by matters of emotional or physical distance.

Critically, the song was met with positive reception, with most critics commending its catchiness and loveliness, also calling it the pop ballad of the year. The song was nominated for three Grammy Awards, including Song and Record of the Year, and has been included in lists by Blender, MTV, Rolling Stone Magazine and VH1.

"I Want It That Way" is considered one of their signature songs, and commercially it reached the number-one spot in more than 25 countries, including Austria, Canada, Germany, New Zealand, Switzerland and the United Kingdom. In the United States, the song peaked at number 6 on the Billboard Hot 100 chart for eight non-consecutive weeks, while it topped the Adult and Top 40 Mainstream charts.

The song has been widely covered and parodied by a range of artists, including other boy bands such as JLS and One Direction, while its music video, directed by Wayne Isham, received famous parodies, including Blink 182 on their music video for "All the Small Things", Big Time Rush on their music video for "Like Nobody's Around" and The Wanted on their video for "Walks Like Rihanna". The original music video received four VMA nominations, winning Viewer's Choice.
  •  

montage

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T1a7QqcD8Qk

BACKSTREET BOYS LYRICS
"If I Don't Have You"

Everyday, girl, I wake up and pray
That you'll come back home
And don't take too long
Cuz since you've been gone
Everything's gone a bit wrong
I wish you were here
Holding me near

You know I'd go out of my mind
If you ever left my heart behind
So I'm beggin' you please (so I'm beggin', beggin' you please)
Bring you sweet love back to me (Please come back to me)

If I don't have you (don't have you)
To hold on to (to hold on to)
I can't go on in this world alone
Baby it's true (baby it's true if I don't have you) If you say goodbye (you say goodbye)
Girl I would die (girl I would die)
I'm a star with no light
A day with no night
If I don't have you

Late at night I reach to hold you tight
But you're not there (you're just not there baby)
I know you still care (I know you still care)
And oh how I miss your soft, tender, lovely kiss
You'd give to me (to me)
So tenderly

We used to feel
That time would stand still
When I see you baby it will
So hurry home (so hurry, come home to me)
You know your man needs you so (oh girl you just don't know)

[Chorus]

If I don't have you (don't have you)
If I don't have you I don't know what I'd do
I just wanna hold you
I can't go on (can't go on)
In this world alone
Baby it's true (baby it's true if I don't have you)
If you say goodbye (you say goodbye)
If you say goodbye I would die
Oh I would die (girl I would die)
I would die if I don't have you
I'm a star with no light (no light, whoa!)
A day with no night
If I don't have you
You know I'd go crazy without you (don't have you)
If I don't have you I don't know what I'd do
I just wanna hold you
I can't go on (can't go on)
In this world alone (in this world alone)
Baby it's true (baby it's true if i don't have you)
If you say goodbye (you say goodbye)
If you say goodbye I would die
Oh I would die (girl I would die)
Girl, I know I would die
I'm star with no light
A day with no night
If I don't have you
  •  

Ron Phillipchuk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kDcCSiakaU4

"I'll Never Break Your Heart"

[Spoken:]
Baby, I know you're hurting
Right now you feel like you could never
Love again
Now all I ask is for a chance
To prove that I love you

From the first day
That I saw your smiling face
Honey, I knew that we would
Be together forever
Ooh when I asked you out
You said no but I found out
Darling that you'd been hurt
You felt like you'd never love again
I deserve a try honey just once
Give me a chance and I'll prove this all wrong
You walked in, you were so quick to judge
But honey he' s nothing like me

I'll never break your heart
I'll never make you cry
I'd rather die than live without you
I'll give you all of me
Honey, that's no lie
[2x]

As time goes by
You will get to know me
A little more better
Girl that's the way love goes baby, baby
And I (I) know you're afraid (know you're afraid)
To let your feelings show (feelings show)
And I understand
Girl, it's time to let go (girl, it's time to let go because)
I deserve a try (try) honey
Just once (once)
Give me a chance (chance) and I'll prove this all wrong (wrong you walked)
You walked in, you were so quick to judge (quick to judge)
But honey he's nothing like me
Darling why can't you see

[Chorus (2x)]

No way, no how (I'll never break your heart girl, I'll never make you cry)
I swear (Oh I, oh I, I swear)
No way, no how (I'll never break your heart girl, I'll never make you cry)

[Chorus (3x)]

•  

montage

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MEb2CecR11I

Larger than Life" is a song by American boy band Backstreet Boys, released as the second single from their third studio album, Millennium (1999). It was written by band member Brian Littrell with Max Martin and Kristian Lundin, who also produced the song along with Rami Yacoub. The song is a "thank you" for their fans' encouragement and devotion. Music critics praised its memorable melody, singalong lyrics and the band's vocal performance. It was also on Blender's list of the 500 Greatest Songs Since You Were Born.

Commercially, the song became a top-ten hit in over 14 countries. In the United States, it peaked at number 25. Its music video, directed by Joseph Kahn, holds a Guinness World Record for the 14th most expensive music video with estimated production costs of over $2,100,000 USD. It also broke the record for longest running #1 on MTV's Total Request Live. The song also serves as the opening track of the 2000 compilation album Now That's What I Call Music! 4
  •  

Ron Phillipchuk

No video of this song i can find

Let the Music Heal Your Soul" was released as a single by the Bravo All Stars on May 18, 1998. The band consisted of: Touché, The Boyz, The Moffatts, Scooter, Aaron Carter, The Backstreet Boys, Mr. President, 'N Sync, Squeezer, Blümchen, R'n'G and Gil.

The idea behind it was conceived by Alex Christensen, to benefit charity. Each artist took turns singing two lines from each verse, while all of the singers sang the chorus together. "Let the Music Heal Your Soul" reached #36 in the UK Singles Chart in September 1998.

The song reached also the Billboard Hot 100 Charts peaking at #60 in 1998.
  •  

Ron Phillipchuk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ug88HO2mg44

Quit Playing Games (with My Heart)" is the fourth single from the Backstreet Boys' international album. It was recorded in June 1995 in Stockholm, Sweden and released in 1996. It reached #1 in Germany, Switzerland and Austria, #2 in the United Kingdom, and #7 in the Netherlands. It was subsequently included on the band's debut US album, and was released as the first single in the summer of 1997.

It reached #2 on the Billboard Hot 100 chart, making it their most successful single on the chart (the #1 spot was occupied by "Mo Money Mo Problems" by The Notorious B.I.G. feat. Puff Daddy and Mase and "Honey" by Mariah Carey). It sold 2 million copies in the US.
  •  

Ron Phillipchuk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBt8fN7mJNg

"Show Me the Meaning of Being Lonely" is a song by American boy band Backstreet Boys, taken from their third studio album, Millennium (1999).

Written by Max Martin and Herbie Crichlow, with production by Martin, "Show Me the Meaning of Being Lonely" is a sad, pop and R&B ballad, with Latin pop influences, about missing someone that you love and asking the meaning of living a lonely life.

Jive Records selected the track to be released as the third single from the album, on November 19, 1999. It received generally favorable reviews from music critics, who commended the lush orchestration, its melody and the group's vocal performance.

It has also experienced success on the charts, reaching the top 10 in most countries it charted, also peaking at number 3 on the UK Singles Chart and number 6 on the US Billboard Hot 100 chart. With that, the song was featured on the 2000 compilation album Now That's What I Call Music! 5

The music video for the track was released on 1999's New Year's Eve and was directed by Stuart Gosling.

It follows each of the band members in a separate dramatic history, with the band uniting for the video's end. The song also earned a Grammy award nomination during the 43rd Grammy Awards for Best Pop Performance by a Duo or Group with Vocals.
  •  

Ron Phillipchuk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHBXPoJhnHQ

"We've Got It Goin On"

Everybody grove to the music
Everybody jam

Oh, hey

We've been waiting so long
Just can't hold it back no more
Creepin' up and down now
It's time for me to let it go
If you really wanna see
What we can do for you
Send the crazy wildin' static
Sing it

Jam on cuz Backstreet's got it
Come on now everybody
We've got it goin' on for years
[2x]

We've got it goin' on for years [2x]

Well I'm creepin' up on your left
Straight up funky when I get with you
Keep it ruthless when I get wet
Keep the party packed in my corner
Tough like granite to keep the crowd hype
Get up on this just to get right
What you want it what you gonna get
Backstreet's got the special effects, uh

If you really wanna see
What we can do for you, oh
I'll send the crazy wildin' static
Sing it

[Chorus]

We've got it goin' on for years [2x]

We've been waiting so long
Just can't hold it back no more
(just can't hold it back no more)
Creepin' up and down now
It's time for me to let it go [2x]

Jam on, jam on

Everybody groove to the music
Everybody jam

[Chorus]

We've got it goin' on
  •  

admin

Yamaha DGX-670 connected to a Yamaha MW12 Mixer connected to a pair of Yamaha MSP10's + Yamaha SW10 Subwoofer using Songbook+.
MacBook Pro  32 GB  1 Terabyte SSD
  •  
    The following users thanked this post: francis67

admin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ug88HO2mg44

"Quit Playing Games (with My Heart)" is a song by American boy band Backstreet Boys. It was released as the fourth single from their international album. The song was recorded in June 1995 in Stockholm, Sweden and released in 1996. It reached #1 in Czech Republic, Germany, Switzerland and Austria, #2 in the United Kingdom, and #7 in the Netherlands. It was subsequently included on the band's debut U.S. album, and was released as the first single in the summer of 1997.

It also reached #2 on the Billboard Hot 100 chart the week of September 6, 1997, making it their most successful single on the chart (the #1 spot was occupied by "Mo Money Mo Problems" by The Notorious B.I.G. feat. Puff Daddy and Mase and "Honey" by Mariah Carey). It sold 2 million copies in the U.S.
Yamaha DGX-670 connected to a Yamaha MW12 Mixer connected to a pair of Yamaha MSP10's + Yamaha SW10 Subwoofer using Songbook+.
  •  
    The following users thanked this post: francis67

admin

admin

We've Got It Goin' On
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHBXPoJhnHQ

"We've Got It Goin' On" is the debut single by American boy band Backstreet Boys. It was released on September 5, 1995 as the lead single from their self-titled debut album.

The song was recorded at Cheiron Studios in Sweden during a week in June 1995. It was written and produced by Max Martin and his then-mentor Denniz Pop, with extra writing from Herbert Crichlow and was later included in the US album and achieved success worldwide.

admin

•  
    The following users thanked this post: luisil