Ingrid Alberini

Started by admin, April 19, 2017, 11:20:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

admin

[ You are not allowed to view this attachment ]

Ingrid Alberini, known by her stage name In-Grid, is an Italian dancer and singer-songwriter. Her 2003 club song "Tu es foutu", in English known as "You Promised Me", charted in several European countries, Australia, Latin America and in the United State

Yamaha DGX-670 connected to a Yamaha MW12 Mixer connected to a pair of Yamaha MSP10's + Yamaha SW10 Subwoofer using Songbook+.
MacBook Pro  32 GB  1 Terabyte SSD
  •  

admin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HfP8lVfbg5w

Also known as Tu es foutu (tu m'as promis) it represents the first single, and today the most successful, of the Italian singer In-Grid. Later the song was included in the debut album by singer Rendez-Vous, published in 2003.

There is also an English version of the song, published in the English-speaking market. The text of the original version was written by In-Grid together with Marco Soncini, who is also the producer of the single together with Alfredo Larry Pignaroli. The English version was written by D.Golli and Paul Sears.

The single will get a huge success all over the world, managing to reach the first position in Sweden, Russia and Greece and in top ten in almost all of Europe, as well as in the dance charts of the US magazine Billboard.
Yamaha DGX-670 connected to a Yamaha MW12 Mixer connected to a pair of Yamaha MSP10's + Yamaha SW10 Subwoofer using Songbook+.
MacBook Pro  32 GB  1 Terabyte SSD
  •  

Organplayer

I Remake this song this morning , i love this song to much and i have the original sonstyle for this song

and A midi file how the song will sound it is the same as the Pdf file

My Midi files are not for norma use the are the same as the Notation file the midi is for practice the song

Great song this is

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oXMV2RBQwiY
  •  

bmarcill

:wee_hee:

Thank you  Yamaha Modx

ben
  •