My favorite sounds

Started by Ryszard, July 14, 2019, 08:10:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ryszard

Hello  :smiley-music022:
My latest improvisation contains four favorite sounds.
You may like it.
Listen, Friends, how much depends on well-chosen pads.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y5DCyTiwysE
Have a nice new week.
Best wishes.
Richard / Erbis
Yamaha PSR 450, Roland BK-5 Ketron SD 5 and now Tyros 4 black edition...
  •  

Organplayer

Again a very good played performance  i have listen to many songs of your Music and it always sound really good.

And all music from incite of your self , you are really a good musician Mr  Erbis

And for that you earn my Respect, as a musician.

And i not understand why not more people say it to you because , you earn it as a  good Musician.

And there is were it going about i always say how good you are there is always somebody better as you.

And jealous  no way if you have fun in making music that is enough there will always somebody that is better as you.

And that is realty.

And what i understand you can not read Notation wow.

You prove that it is no need to read music without notation you also can play the keys very good.

And i have really Respect for you for me you are a real professional player even you dont read music.

And so as you say the sounds are really good  chosen.

I am A real cover player  and i always only play covers,  but what you can do i am a little bit jealous on you .

That is me Mr Erbis but i follow you many Years and hear many songs of you  ,  for me you are really a good player and musician.

I think many people are jealous on what you can do on the Keys   

From Me really a big Compliment keep on playing Mr Erbis.

And i can tel you i know were i talking about  , and not only to say some Nice words , but  i mean every word i say to you.

Really good music you make.

Rob Callenbach   ( Organplayer )
  •  

Ryszard

Thank you very much, Rob :)
      You're right. I do not need to know the notes and chords to create music, that is, what I like the most.
It turns out that on the new Ron website   http://www.mykeyboardsongs.com/index.php/R
you have the most views. You are a professional musician and people prefer to listen to well-known covers than my improvised compositions.
      But I'm not worried about it and I'm still doing my job. You are my opposite, because you are a professional musician and I am just an amateur.
     But we both love what we do and that is the most important thing.
Best wishes, Rob and thank you again for kind and sincere words.
    Erbis / Ryszard
Sorry for my English
  •  

Organplayer

Yes i have always study the music on school

And i know people like covers more and that is normal because the people know the music and the like also to play covers more, as music the dont know.

Also me, i am a reall cover player.

But what you can do on the keys i have really respect for that

And for me you are no Amateur i have follow you many years now and i have listen to many of your songs.

And it always sounds really good  the scales are good the finger settings are good and also the chords are really good.

I think many people are jealous on what you can do on the keys.

And you have not follow the theories of the music to become a professional player.

For me you play like a professional player  and i mean that of the bottom of my heart

And i am a coffer player    i never play music from myself and improvise  like you.

without my Notation  i really not can play much  i always need my notations to play.

That is why i have a tablet all my music is incite  but you you need noting you can play

I think you hear a style and you play with the style and really good.

And more people can do that, and i was always jealous on those people ho can do that.

I always need my Notation.

No Mr Erbis  i have told you before that i say  to you are a good musician , and i know many people are jealous on what you can do on the keys

For me you are a good Musician  .

And you also play 65 years music  and that is like a real musician , your life is also the same as my life

And that is music music and music and that is in portend, you love with what you doing and that makes you a professional

Some people want play the music  and the begin playing buy after a wile the see how difficult it is  and the stop with playing after a time.

But people like you and me we play from childhood and we will play till we past away  and that are the real musicians.

And that makes us professional  , so well you as me .

That is realty we will play till we past away.

And i only say the words not only to be friendly because every word i say is true.

Grt Organplayer

•  

Ryszard

Yes, Rob, I know that you write sincerely and from the heart.
I value your comments very much and I am honored by your opinion about my compositions.
You're right, we'll play until the end, no matter what.
And this is beautiful.
For me, creating music and improvising is pure poetry that gives me great satisfaction.
It is pure, unhampered passion, without any restrictions.
My fingers during the improvisation are controlled by my personality, my soul, which tells me what to play and how to play.
And it is beautiful too.
Regards, Rob
Richard / Erbis
  •  

Organplayer

Yes Mr Erbis litsen  i say to you and i mean every word i say to you..

What ever people say to you , and i know were i talking about , i was 8 year a music teats er on the Organ.

I know were i talking about for me you are a great player and for me you are really no Amateur.

you play like a professional player, and you earn my respect for that i have see and hear many people play,

But almost never i see so a good player as you and if you can read Notation or not when you not tel somebody the dont know of you can read Notation or not because you play like a professional.

And if somebody say you are not a good player than the are Jealous on you.

And i mean every word because when i only say good words what is not true , than i make a fool of myself.

And i stand on the first place on Ron his other site but that is not why i do it because even i stand on the last place i know what i can

And if somebody think differed that is not my problem,

And i mean every word there are so much better players as me, must i be jealous  , No why i have respect for that .

Klaus wundelich Frans lambert and go on are a much better players as me but i was never jealous on the people.

i have always respect for better players as me and also for you for me you play like a professional.

And of i like the music or not that is really not in portend because we all have a diff rend taste of music the same as food .

We all have not the same tast also not with food, we all have a different taste.

It is to i always play covers but that is me  , that is hoe i am a s a musician .

But you love what you doing and i can tell you you make a good job of it Mr Erbis

I never have somebody say it to you in all the years i know you as a musician.

And i really not understand why not i this that are humans.

But i was a Organ teats er and i know when somebody can play the keys or not that was my work.

And you play it with so much feeling and that is so in portend to play with feeling.

Somebody can play a song  but if there is no feeling in what the play than the song will be boring .

And that is reality Mr Erbis.

And also that make you a professional player you really play on the good way.

And i think this all must be saying because you earn it that it is saying to you, nd not because i want be friendly to you .

No because i have respect for your playing on the keys and what for kind of music that is not in-portend it is in portend how is the result.

And as a musician i say you play like a professional and for me you are a professional.

And so as i say ik now you a long time now i have listen to may songs of you and this must be saying to you.

And you earn a place in the rank list on Ron his other site , and that is 100 % true

For me you stand in the Ranklist. and nobody must be jealous on you because you play now 65 years music you earn that respect and a place in the Rank list and that is how i think about it.

Grt Rob.

•