Gianni Bella

Started by Geno, January 13, 2017, 07:22:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Geno

Gianni Bella
[ You are not allowed to view this attachment ]

Gianni Bella (Catania, 14 March 1947) is an Italian singer and composer.

Singer and guitarist of some complex Catania, at the end of the sixties Gianni Bella moved to Milan in the wake of Sister Marcella, who took his first steps as a singer after being spotted by Mike Bongiorno in the course of an evening in Sicily

For her make her first hit single, You're right, alongside Italo Janne (although on the disc label appears eerily like G.Bell). Marcella in 1972 participated in the Sanremo Festival with the song Green Mountains, written by Gianni and Giancarlo Bigazzi . The text was written by Green mountains expressly Bigazzi for Marcella, thinking about the longing of the girl who had moved to Milan to the mountains around Catania. The same Marcella says that when her brother Gianni made him listen to the guitar for the first time, rest a little 'disappointed. Gianni did not take it well, but the next morning Marcella thought better of it. The reason was stuck in my mind all night.

With the latter begins an artistic collaboration that will continue throughout the decade. Together they write to Marcella hit the Sun was born, the sun that dies (1972), A smile and then forgive me (1972), I tomorrow (1973) and Nobody ever (1974).

Gianni Bella Canzonissima 1974
While Marcella is imposed between the Italian singers of greater success, Gianni, with the author's help Bigazzi, started his solo career and immediately get a success by participating in a disc for the 1974 summer with more I think (that remains from August 3 to November 23, 1974 in the Italian top ten), an event which returns with less success the following year with Oh mama. Parallel pursues his activities as a composer with his brother Antonio Beautiful with which signed some moderately successful songs (I'm crying, Cara, Suns) that constitute part of the repertoire of the Beans complex. In 1976 he won the Festivalbar with you can not die inside, the song with which the charts (the song remains in the top ten Italian from June 12 to October 23, 1976, and manages to win first place on July 10 holding it for ten weeks ), then inserted in his first album long playng (33 laps) Dreams of a robot. In 1977 he released his second album I sing and you, and in 1978 returns with good success in the Festivalbar interpreting No, single then inserted into the long playing Toc toc; in 1980 comes Dolce hurricane.
  •  

Geno

Non si può morire dentro - Gianni Bella

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=49P7xwHfddA

In 1976 he won the Festivalbar with you can not die inside, the song with which the charts (the song remains in the top ten Italian from June 12 to October 23, 1976, and manages to win first place on July 10 holding it for ten weeks), then inserted in his first album long playng (33 laps) Dreams of a robot. In 1977 he released his second album I sing and you, and in 1978 returns with good success in the Festivalbar interpreting No, single then inserted into the long playing Toc toc; in 1980 comes Dolce hurricane.
  •