Andrea Berg

Started by admin, December 30, 2016, 11:23:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

admin

[ You are not allowed to view this attachment ]

Berg was born in Krefeld. As a child she would experiment with performing short sketches at carnivals and other celebrations. She later played with a band, and also worked backstage on stage set-up and drove the band's van. During this time she supported herself working as a nurse in the intensive care and oncology departments of a hospital.

Berg's musical career began in 1992 when the producer Eugen Römer obtained a cassette of her performing. He was enthused by her voice, and within a week the first tracks had been recorded for her debut album Du bist frei ("You Are Free"), which contained the singles "Kilimandscharo" and "Schau mir noch mal ins Gesicht". Römer also produced her second album, Gefühle ("Feelings"), which proved her commercial breakthrough. The singles from the album, "Wenn du mich willst, dann küß mich doch" and "Einmal nur mit dir alleine sein", were hits. The album also featured one of her most popular songs, "Die Gefühle haben Schweigepflicht".

In 1997, she released her third album, Träume lügen nicht ("Dreams Don't Lie"), which reached #71 on the German album charts. The first single, "Warum nur träumen", was a #1 hit on some radio playlists and stayed in the charts for 15 weeks.

In summer 1998 the birth of her daughter Lena-Maria was followed by the release of the album Zwischen tausend Gefühlen ("Between a Thousand Feelings"), with twelve songs. The singles from this album were "Diese Nacht soll nie enden", "Insel der Nacht" and "Jenseits der Zärtlichkeit" (1999).

The next album was Weil ich verliebt bin ("Because I'm in Love") in 1999, with the single "Vielleicht ein Traum zu viel". This reached #3 in the ZDF-Hitparade in November 1999. Berg also reached #3 in "Hits of the Year" in January 2000 and was #1 for several weeks in the German airplay charts.

In October 2001, a best-of was released, featuring twelve of her most popular songs. The album went seven-times platinum[2] and was in the German top 100 albums chart for a record-breaking stay of over 336 weeks. 2.1 million copies have been sold.

She has sometimes had as many as four releases in the German charts simultaneously.

She won the ECHO award in the German-language Schlager category in 2003, 2004, 2005, and 2007. From 2002 to 2007, she won Germany's prestigious Goldene Stimmgabel six times consecutively, as well as the Amadeus Austrian Music Award for best Schlager album in 2004 and 2005. Her CD Nah am Feuer went gold.[3]

The 2006 album Splitternackt ("Stark Naked") went straight to #1 in Germany and remained there for several weeks.

The hit "Du hast mich tausendmal belogen" reached #2 in the GEMA chart of collected international sales.

Berg is known not only for her music but also increasingly for her stage outfits. She favours short miniskirts, suspenders, and knee-highs. She has been quoted (in the Neue Post) as saying "When you reach 40 you do have to make an effort to keep the men looking in your direction". ("Wenn man auf die 40 zugeht, muss man sich eben anstrengen, damit die Männer einem noch hinterherschauen.")

From 2002 to 2004, Berg was married to the schlager singer Olaf Henning. In 2007 she married Ulrich Ferber, a sports agent and hotelier. They currently live together with her daughter in Aspach, Baden-Württemberg.

Her new album, released October 2010, Schwerelos received platinum[4] after 6 days. It went straight to No. 1 in Germany and Austria.
Yamaha DGX-670 connected to a Yamaha MW12 Mixer connected to a pair of Yamaha MSP10's + Yamaha SW10 Subwoofer using Songbook+.
MacBook Pro  32 GB  1 Terabyte SSD
  •  

admin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OVMoYGnojCk

THE DEVIL WITH THE LONELINESS LYRICS

Heart in need, no pilot
If it threatens to crash
You are gone, without words
Without parachute, rescue boat
Read me back, just like that
Was almost frozen in the sea
What remained to me hurts so much
Like a shadow black and heavy.
Sometimes I feel alone
Like a farewell in the wind
Why can you do me today
Still touch so deeply
So deeply touch

To hell with solitude
You do not play with me,
An angel kissed me awake
I never dream of you again.
To hell with solitude,
I do not love you any more
Only sometimes when the sky is silent,

I miss you very much

Fully caught, you're there
And I feel the danger
Because my heart hurts
If you drop it again
Far too long, free fall
Came alone on the ground
Our time was worth it
The longing never fades
No, I do not want that again
Maybe I love you too much
Sometimes I dream,

I will never lose you
Never quite lose.

To hell with solitude
You do not play with me,
An angel kissed me awake
To hell with solitude,

I miss you very much

To hell with solitude
You do not play with me,
An angel kissed me awake
To hell with solitude,

I miss you very much
To hell with solitude
You do not play with me,
An angel kissed me awake
I never dream of you again
Yamaha DGX-670 connected to a Yamaha MW12 Mixer connected to a pair of Yamaha MSP10's + Yamaha SW10 Subwoofer using Songbook+.
  •  

admin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHlDGi_Vg_o

WHY DOES ANDREA BERG BREAK INTO TEARS?
Andrea Berg (50) broke into tears when she appeared on ZDF.
Andrea Berg (50) broke into tears when she appeared on ZDF.
Mainz - What an emotional TV moment! Andrea Berg (50) sings her song "Sternenträumer" on the ZDF and can not restrain her tears any more.

The reason for the tears has been years back, yet still touches the Schlagerqueen very much - the death of her father Jürgen Zeller († 68). This died in 2011 of cancer.

For the singer a terrible fate. During her performance in the show "Die schönsten Weihnachtshits", a portrait of her father, framed in a mirror, graced the stage on Wednesday evening. A weirdly moving sight.

The audience was also overwhelmed by these emotions. Only seconds after the last notes sounded, the spectators burst out in applause.

Now Andrea also gives herself up to her emotions. Tears trickle over her cheeks. Hostess Carmen Nebel (60) hastened to her, takes the singer in her arms.

A really touching moment, which shows: One of the most successful singers in Germany has to deal with the worries and problems of a normal person.
  •  

admin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t9szgq-q7BQ

"Heute Abend wollen wir tanzen geh'n" ("Tonight We Want to Go Dancing") was the German entry in the Eurovision Song Contest 1959, performed in German by Alice & Ellen Kessler, also known as the Kessler Twins (Die Kessler-Zwillinge in Germany and Le Gemelle Kessler in Italy).

The song was performed sixth on the night (following the Netherlands' Teddy Scholten with "Een beetje" and preceding Sweden's Brita Borg with "Augustin"). At the close of voting, it had received 5 points, placing 8th in a field of 11.

The song is a moderately up-tempo number, with the singers suggesting to a boy that they all go dancing "without a break till tomorrow morning".

It was succeeded as German representative at the 1960 Contest by Wyn Hoop with "Bonne nuit ma chérie".
  •  

admin

•  

admin

•  

admin

•  

admin

•  
    The following users thanked this post: peterm

admin

•  

admin

•  

admin

•  

admin

•  

admin

•  

admin

•  

admin

•  

admin

•  

admin

•  

admin

•  

admin

•  

admin

•  

admin

•  

admin

•  

admin

•  

admin

•  

admin

•  

admin

•  

fikke

•  

admin

•  

Souldaddy

Andrea Berg - Ich werde lächeln wenn Du gehst

Yamaha T2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4f-2MmeEuac
No, my friend, the black keys are not just for funeral marches ....
  •  

admin

Medley
  •  

admin

Warum Ty
  •  

admin

:s_cool:
  •  

admin

:s_cool:
  •