07= Merry Christmas
08= Move It
09= On the Beach
10=  Rote Lippen soll man kuessen
11= Singing The Blues
12= Summer Holiday
13= The Young Ones
14= We Don't Talk Anymore

Sir Cliff Richard OBE (born Harry Rodger Webb, 14 October 1940) is a British pop singer, musician, performer, actor and philanthropist. Richard has sold more than 250 million records worldwide. He has total sales of over 21 million singles in the United Kingdom and is the third-top-selling artist in UK Singles Chart history, behind the Beatles and Elvis Presley.

Richard was originally positioned as a rebellious rock and roll singer in the style of Little Richard and Elvis Presley. With his backing group, the Shadows, Richard dominated the British popular music scene in the pre-Beatles period of the late 1950s to early 1960s.  His 1958 hit single, "Move It", is often described as Britain's first authentic rock and roll song, and John Lennon once claimed that "before Cliff and the Shadows, there had been nothing worth listening to in British music."  Increased focus on his Christian faith and subsequent softening of his music later led to a more middle of the road pop image, and he sometimes ventured into contemporary Christian music.

Over a career spanning more than 50 years Richard has amassed many gold and platinum discs and awards, including three Brit Awards—winning Best British Male twice and the Brit Award for Outstanding Contribution to Music, and two Ivor Novello Awards. He has had more than 130 singles, albums and EPs make the UK Top 20, more than any other artist.  Richard has had 67 UK top ten singles, the second highest total for an artist behind Elvis Presley.  Richard holds the record (with Elvis Presley) as the only act to make the UK singles charts in all of its first six decades (1950s–2000s). He has achieved 14 UK No. 1 singles, and is the only singer to have had a No. 1 single in the UK in five consecutive decades: the 1950s through to the 1990s.

Richard has never achieved the same impact in the United States despite eight US Top 40 singles, including the million-selling "Devil Woman" and "We Don't Talk Anymore". In Canada, Richard achieved comparatively more success, with a successful period in the early 1960s, and again in the late 1970s and early 1980s with some singles and albums reaching gold and platinum status. He has remained a popular music, film, and television personality in Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, Northern Europe and Asia, and he retains a following in other countries.

Richard has been a resident in the United Kingdom for most of his life, but in 2010, he confirmed that he had become a citizen of Barbados. He divides his time between living in Barbados and Portugal.
Yamaha DGX-670 connected to a Yamaha MW12 Mixer connected to a pair of Yamaha MSP10's + Yamaha SW10 Subwoofer using Songbook+.
MacBook Pro  32 GB  1 Terabyte SSD
  •  

admin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H4-UBCDbLx8

Cliff Richard – A Little In Love Lyrics
It's been so long
You say you've had fun
And you've been happy with the things you've done
Now you feel strange and a little unreal
Well I can understand the way you feel
You're just a little in love
(Just a little)
(Just a little)

Well I can see what's happening to you
You fell in love but it's just not true
And there's one thing you ought to know
I need you so I'm just a little in love
(Just a little)
I'm just a little in love
(Just a little)

You know sometimes you look somewhere
You're not stone
But there's no one there
No one to turn to
No one to see the way you're feeling
A-just like me
Just a little in love
(Just a little)
(Just a little)

You say you're willing to learn
You need a friend
A friend who will help you

'cause you're just a little in love
Oh yeah a little in love
You are a little in love
With someone you just like to see
Like me, you're in love
Oh yeah, a little in love
You're in love
Yamaha DGX-670 connected to a Yamaha MW12 Mixer connected to a pair of Yamaha MSP10's + Yamaha SW10 Subwoofer using Songbook+.
  •  
    The following users thanked this post: luisil

admin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I7bqF_M-rP0

Cliff Richard – Dancing Shoes Lyrics
You must have heard of a little Bo-beep
She was the gal with all the sheep
Well, one day, it's too sad to say
The sheep all ran away

She was lonely she was blue
She was sad and crying too
So I told her what to do
I said, "Put on your dancing shoes"

(Chorus)Put on your dancing shoes
Put on your dancing shoes
And dance away your blues

Umm-mm, yeah-yeah

A friend of mine had an accident
Laughed so hard, off a wall he went
Humpty Dumpty was his name
I guess you've heard the same

He was lyin' on the ground
A bits and pieces all around
So I told him what to do
I said, "Put on your dancing shoes"
(Repeat Chorus)

Umm-mm, yeah-yeah

I'm sure you know about Jack and Jill
They're the ones that went up the hill
Jack fell down and broke his crown
And Jill came tumbling after

What a noise their crying made
It was a ringin' through the glade
And so I told them what to do
And I changed their tears to laughter

(Repeat Chorus)

Umm... put on your dancing shoes
  •  

admin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HBRK9v840gg

The Cliff Richard and the Shadows version also known as "Do You Wanna Dance" was released in the United Kingdom as the B-side of "I'm Lookin' Out the Window" in May 1962. However, like seven other Cliff Richard singles released between 1959 and 1963, the B-side received a good amount of airplay and made the New Musical Express UK singles chart in its own right.

On this occasion, it became Richard's second highest charting B-side (after "Bachelor Boy"), making it to number 10 (while "I'm Lookin' Out the Window" reached number 2). The single reached number 2 in the other UK singles charts, listing both tracks.

"Do You Want to Dance" went on to become the more successful charting track from the single in some countries, reaching number 1 in the Netherlands, Australia (based on the Sydney chart of the time, because an Australian nationwide chart had not yet started) and Flemish Belgium. The single went on to sell over 1 million copies worldwide.

"Do You Want to Dance" was included on the EP Cliff's Hits, released November 1962, and first appeared on LP with Richard's first compilation album Cliff's Hit Album, released July 1963. A live version appeared on Richard's double album Japan Tour 74 issued in 1975.
  •  

admin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=74KjkvYmJ28

Cliff Richard told the Mail on Sunday November 2, 2008 about this song, which was written by Leo Sayer and Alan Tarney: "This was an unusual way of recording because the song was too high for me. But Alan Tarney, who co-wrote it, told me it was fantastic and asked me to try to sing it in this key. It's got a fantastic intro that lasts about 45 seconds. Leo Sayer helped write the lyrics. I got the first verse done. He wrote the second verse. I recorded it a verse at a time, which I've never done before or since."
  •  

admin

•  

admin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gGOU0o9K89g

"Living Doll" is a song written by Lionel Bart made popular by Cliff Richard and the Shadows (then still The Drifters) in 1959. It has topped the UK charts twice; in its original version in 1959 (their first number 1 single) and a new version recorded in 1986 in aid of Comic Relief.
  •  

admin

Merry Christmas
  •  

admin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ARbNfEMxkME

"Move It" is a song written by Ian Samwell and recorded by Cliff Richard and the Drifters (the UK band that would evolve into The Shadows). Originally intended as the B-side to "Schoolboy Crush", it was released as Richard's debut single on 29 August 1958 and became his first hit record, reaching no.2 on the UK singles chart. It is credited with being one of the first authentic rock and roll songs produced outside the United States.

"Schoolboy Crush", written by Aaron Schroeder and Sharon Gilbert, had already been recorded in the US by Bobby Helms. Cliff Richard and the Drifters recorded their own version, which was intended to be the A-side of their debut single. However "Move It" was heard by producer Jack Good, who insisted that if Richard was to appear on his TV show Oh Boy!, he would have to sing "Move It". The planned single was flipped, and climbed to number 2 in the charts, starting Cliff Richard on a career which included British hits through six decades. His first no.1 record was "Living Doll" in 1959.

Described by Allmusic as "Presley-esque" and by Richard himself as "my one outstanding rock 'n' roll classic", "Move It" was written atop a London double-decker bus on the way to a rehearsal at Richard's house by the Drifters guitarist Ian "Sammy" Samwell. A second verse was written by Samwell for the Hank Marvin album Hank plays Cliff in 1995, with Cliff Richard once more providing the vocals. The new version was debuted live at a Royal Variety Performance in front of Queen Elizabeth II that year. Since then, Richard has continued to perform the song with the additional verse.
  •  

admin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJhq46ZpVbM

From late November 1963 to early 1964 Cliff Richard and the Shadows were in the Canary Islands filming Wonderful Life, finishing off other scenes at Elstree Studios back in the UK during March 1964. "On The Beach" was actually recorded at Abbey Road studios on November 5th, 1963 for the "Wonderful Life" soundtrack album.

Shortly before the film's UK premiere on July 2nd - "On The Beach" was released as a single (Columbia DB 7305) on June 26th. The film was moderately successful and the single rose to #7 on the UK Singles Chart.

admin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J0SVuvYH7yE

In 1963 the song was recorded by Cliff Richard, whose version went to number 4 in the UK. It was more successful internationally, reaching number 1 in Belgium, Denmark, Hong Kong, India, Israel, Netherlands, Norway, South Africa and Sweden. His version with German lyrics reached number 1 in West Germany, Austria and Switzerland.

Richard's German version, titled "Rote Lippen soll man küssen", with lyrics by Hans Bradtke, stayed at number 1 in West Germany for seven weeks and had sold half a million by the end of 1963. The English version also charted in West Germany in its own right before the German version was released.
  •  

admin

admin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rbNP5yqg7hc

"Summer Holiday" is a song recorded by Cliff Richard and The Shadows, written by rhythm guitarist Bruce Welch and drummer Brian Bennett. It is taken from the film of the same name,[1] and was released as the second single from the film in February 1963. It went to number one in the UK Singles Chart for a total of three weeks, as had the first single from the film, "The Next Time". After "Summer Holiday" had spent two weeks at number one, The Shadows' instrumental "Foot Tapper" - also from the same film - took over the top spot for one week, before "Summer Holiday" returned to the top spot for one further week. The track is one of Richard's best known titles and it remains a staple of his live shows. It was one of six hits Richard performed at his spontaneous gig at the 1996 Wimbledon Championships when rain stopped the tennis.

A cover version of the song by Kevin the Gerbil was used as the theme from TV-am's 1984 series Rat on the Road II.

The melody of the song is used in the chorus of the 1986 rap tune "Holiday Rap", by the Dutch duo MC Miker G & DJ Sven.

admin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Q5nBoKdAk0

"The Young Ones" is a single by Cliff Richard and The Shadows. The song, written by Sid Tepper and Roy C. Bennett, is the title song to the 1961 film The Young Ones and its soundtrack album.

It was released in January 1962 on the Columbia (EMI) label and went straight to No. 1 in the UK Singles Chart. It held that position for six weeks and spent 20 weeks in the chart. It has sold 1.06 million copies in the UK, and 2.6m worldwide.

The track was included on Cliff Richard and the Shadows No. 1 EP Hits from the Young Ones

In the 1980s it became the title song to the British TV series The Young Ones.

The song features in Part 1 of the two-part TV psychological thriller Thirteen Steps Down (based on the 2004 novel Thirteen Steps Down by Ruth Rendell) first broadcast in the UK by ITV on 13 August 2012.

admin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=htZir_Taizg

"We Don't Talk Anymore" is a song recorded by Cliff Richard that reached number one in the UK Singles Chart in August 1979, remaining there for four weeks. Produced by The Shadows' rhythm guitarist, Bruce Welch, and written by Alan Tarney, it was Cliff Richard's tenth UK number one and his first since "Congratulations" in 1968.

Coming just before his 39th birthday, and just when it was announced that he was to receive the OBE for services to music, the record cemented his comeback, which continued well into the 1980s and 1990s. The single was his biggest worldwide seller: it was number one in Germany for five weeks (his only English-language German chart-topper, though he had two German-language number ones there in the 1960s), and reached number seven on the Billboard Hot 100 singles chart in the United States. The fact that its chart run extended beyond the end of 1979 meant Richard became the first act to reach the Hot 100's top 40 in the 1950s, 1960s, 1970s and 1980s.

The single sold over 4 million copies worldwide, topping the charts in the UK, Austria, Belgium (Flanders), Finland, West Germany, Hong Kong, Ireland, Malta, Norway and Switzerland. It was certified Gold in both the UK and West Germany.

The song was the sixth video aired on MTV on its launch on 1 August 1981.

An extended 12" version was released in Germany, France and Holland in 1979. This version runs to 6:54 and has so far never been released on CD.

admin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=us3dQ0nnlHY

"Congratulations" is a song written by Bill Martin and Phil Coulter, as the UK entry in the Eurovision Song Contest 1968 on 6 April with Cliff Richard performing. The song was arranged, conducted and produced by Norrie Paramor who was also musical director for the contest, which was held at London's Royal Albert Hall.

Phil Coulter originally wrote the song as "I Think I Love You", but was unsure of the lyrics and got together with Bill Martin (the same team that wrote "Puppet on a String"), who changed it to "Congratulations". The song was immediately popular in the UK and became a number one single. On the day of the contest, it was the favourite to win, so much so that the British press were posing the question: "What will come second to 'Congratulations'?"

During the voting, "Congratulations" was leading for much of the way until the penultimate vote when Germany gave Spain six points, putting them one point ahead of the United Kingdom.  It finished second losing to Spain's entry "La, la, la" by just one point. But "Congratulations" went on to become a far more successful song and a huge hit throughout Europe. In 2008, documentary film-maker Montse Fernandez Vila claimed that the loss was the result of rigging of the Spanish vote by state television on behalf of General Franco's fascist regime.

admin

•  

admin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O3J7OVmqyD4

Lucky Lips is a song written by Jerry Leiber and Mike Stoller. It was originally recorded by Ruth Brown in 1956 and was successfully covered by Cliff Richard in 1963.

admin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ARB-OiVf4W4

Cliff Richard and the Shadows released their version as the A-side of a single in August 1962.

It reached number 2 on the UK Singles Chart and was a top ten hit in numerous other countries.

In 1983 Richard rerecorded the song for his 25th Anniversary album Rock 'n' Roll Silver (exclusive to the limited edition box-set Silver)
  •  

admin

•  

admin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sn9mLnKmPco

Wired for Sound is a studio album by Cliff Richard, released in August 1981. The album peaked at number 4 in the UK album charts upon release, and spent a total of 25 weeks on the chart in 1981–82. The album was certified Platinum by the BPI and achieved sales over one million globally.

The title track was released as the lead single of the album, and was followed up by a cover of Shep and the Limelites 1961 US doo-wop hit, "Daddy's Home". The singles peaked at number 4 and 2 respectively on the UK singles chart. "Daddy's Home" was held off number 1 for 4 weeks running by the Human League's "Don't You Want Me", but earned gold certification from the BPI for sales over half a million.  The track was recorded live on 1 May 1981 at the Hammersmith Odeon, for a rock 'n' roll special to be broadcast later by BBC Television.
  •  

admin

•  

admin

Congratulations

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=us3dQ0nnlHY

"Congratulations" is a song written by Bill Martin and Phil Coulter, as the UK entry in the Eurovision Song Contest 1968 on 6 April, sung by Cliff Richard.
  •  

Organplayer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pulwa9s7Q_4

a complet make over of this song and a complete set  a good song
  •  

admin

The Next Time
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=11XUGdBB8Ns

"The Next Time" backed with "Bachelor Boy" was the first of three number one hit singles from the Cliff Richard musical, Summer Holiday.

Both sides were marketed as songs with chart potential, and the release is viewed retrospectively as a double A-side single. However, technically double A sides were not regarded as such until 1965, so "The Next Time" was pressed as the A-side, with "Bachelor Boy" the B-side (written by Bruce Welch and Cliff Richard). The song was succeeded at number one by The Shadows' "Dance On!".
  •  

admin

RichardCliff_Do_You_Wanna_DanceTY.sty
  •  

admin

The Twelfth Of Never

•  

admin

T4 - Cliff Richard - Move It Ekey TY
  •  

admin

•  

admin

•  

admin

Rote Lippen soll man kuessen X9
  •  

admin

:s_cool:
  •