Korg pa600qt styles to Yamaha OR700

Started by ali@maiinc.com, February 09, 2017, 09:48:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ali@maiinc.com

Hello.  I own a Yamaha OR 700 middle keyboard that I rely on its Middle Eastern styles to accompany me on a string instruments.  I found Korg pa600 QT has many good middle eastern styles that I like to be able to play  on my Yamaha.  For example, there is an Arabic pack for Korg that can be purchased from Amazon like  this one:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=51W1QI7opIM
Would you be able to help me convert such a pack to Yamaha?

Your help is greatly appreciated
  •  

bmarcill

hello

possibility  somes styles   

send  the  pack  please

ben

•  

ali@maiinc.com

Here is the pack.  I purchased it a moment ago from Lamios Studio
When you unzip, you will find a text file that lists all of the styles, sounds and drumkits

Your help is greatly appreciated
  •  

admin

Thanks Ben    :PDT_Armataz_01_37: :08:
Yamaha DGX-670 connected to a Yamaha MW12 Mixer connected to a pair of Yamaha MSP10's + Yamaha SW10 Subwoofer using Songbook+.
MacBook Pro  32 GB  1 Terabyte SSD
  •  

bmarcill

hello

converted yamaha  sff1  for psr  tyros 1 and 2
                                              sff2 for tyros 3.4.5

and other styles Lamios
  ben

•  

ali@maiinc.com

Thank you very much Ben,

Unfortunately I only have Yamaha Or700 at the present which is similar to A2000 and A3000.  In my OR700 only sff1 worked but the styles are different and not similar to what I hear from Lamios recording.  They all sound like they have similar sounds.

Sincerely,

Ali

Ben,

I figured out that the converted styles did not work well in Yamaha OR700 because these styles need the dum kits that came with the set.  Is it possible to covert the drum kits too? I think that would make them work perfect in the OR700 Yamaha
  •  

ali@maiinc.com

Ben,

I figured out that the converted styles did not work well in Yamaha OR700 because these styles need the dum kits that came with the set.  Is it possible to covert the drum kits too? I think that would make them work perfect in the OR700 Yamaha
  •