Main Menu

Lykke Li

Started by admin, May 17, 2017, 09:22:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

admin

[ You are not allowed to view this attachment ]

Li Lykke Timotej Zachrisson (born 18 March 1986), known as Lykke Li (Swedish pronunciation: [²lʏ.kɛ ˈliː]), is a Swedish singer, songwriter and model. Her music often blends elements of indie pop, dream pop and electronic. Li possesses the vocal range of a soprano.  Li's debut album, Youth Novels, was released in 2008. Her second album, Wounded Rhymes, was released in 2011, followed by her third album, I Never Learn, in 2014. In 2016, Lykke Li formed the band LIV.

Li Lykke Timotej Zachrisson was born in Ystad, Skåne; her mother Kärsti Stiege (sv) is a photographer and her father Johan Zachrisson (sv) (stage name Zilverzurfarn) is a member of the Swedish punk-reggae band Dag Vag.  The family moved to Stockholm when Zachrisson was a toddler and when she was six moved to a mountaintop in Portugal where they lived for five years. The family also spent time in Lisbon and Morocco, and winters in Nepal and India. She moved to the neighborhood of Bushwick in Brooklyn, New York City, for three months when she was 19  She returned when she was 21 to record her album.
Yamaha DGX-670 connected to a Yamaha MW12 Mixer connected to a pair of Yamaha MSP10's + Yamaha SW10 Subwoofer using Songbook+.
MacBook Pro  32 GB  1 Terabyte SSD
  •  

admin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZYbEL06lEU

"I Follow Rivers" is a song by Swedish recording artist Lykke Li from her second studio album, Wounded Rhymes (2011). Produced by Björn Yttling of Peter Bjorn and John, it was released on 21 January 2011 as the album's second single.  The track premiered exclusively on SPIN.com on 10 January 2011. The music video, directed by Tarik Saleh and filmed at Närsholmen on the Swedish island of Gotland,  features Li in a black robe and veil chasing a man (Swedish-Lebanese actor Fares Fares) through a snowy landscape.

Belgian DJ/producer The Magician remixed and reworked "I Follow Rivers" in 2011, peaking at number one in Belgium, Germany, Italy, Poland, Romania. Number two in Switzerland, Austria, Ireland, Netherlands. Number 3 in France. The remix was deemed "90's house".  Belgian band Triggerfinger covered "I Follow Rivers" in 2012, peaking at number one in Austria, Belgium and the Netherlands.
Yamaha DGX-670 connected to a Yamaha MW12 Mixer connected to a pair of Yamaha MSP10's + Yamaha SW10 Subwoofer using Songbook+.
MacBook Pro  32 GB  1 Terabyte SSD
  •