CVP809 conversions for Tyros 5 - Country&Blues section

Started by XeeniX, April 04, 2020, 04:52:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

XeeniX

Hi,

Here are 14 styles from the Country&Blues section on the CVP809> The styles were converted by manually editing all revo drum notes re-mapping them to drumkits that exist on the Tyros 5. All the revo drum notes that were out of order (funny noises) were re-mapped to their T5 counterparts. As in: All midi notes above 4 and all below 0 notes were remapped and not wiped with revo cleaner! All editing was done in Mixmaster and on the keyboard itself. All styles have proper multipads and the OTS is kept as close as possible to the original voices used on the CVP809. For these conversions in some cases the OTS RH3 contains voices from the country musician expansion pack. But it shouldn't be difficult to replace those if you don't have that pack. The styles will work well on other keyboards as well but for those with revo drums on board I recommend doing the conversion yourself and make use of the revo drums.

I didn't convert the styles that already exist as preset on Genos or below since those conversions are already posted on quite few occasions I think.  I just did those that were new, taken from expansion or premium packs or with refurbished intro's. I hope that this conversion pack  comes in handy for those that are not capable to convert and remap or simply find it too much trouble  :D

The contents:

60sCountryPop.T315.prs
70sCountrySwing.T315.prs
BluegrassRock.T305.sst
Blues
Country Ballad
CountryPieces.T315.prs
CountrySingalong.T315.prs
CountryStar.T305.prs
CountryStrummin.T305.prs
CountryWaltz.T315.prs
EasyCountryPop.T305.prs
KingBlues.T284.prs
Modern Country
SlowCountryPop.T290.prs
TexasBlues.T284.prs
TheBlues1.T284.prs
Trad Country
UptempoCountryShuffle.T305.prs

In time other style sections will follow. As always, a thank you, like or other feedback is appreciated

The link : https://1drv.ms/u/s!AiT2WhCoJ3XZgb49G3x9t5qOLD3D9g?e=JbQ99p
The password : 20200404#XnX

stay healthy, keep your distance!
Peter  :smiley-music022:
:smiley-music022: