Musikant Styles for Korg to Tyros4 Part 19 (From USB V200 SET)

Started by chellinoolmo, December 20, 2014, 08:40:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chellinoolmo

I continue here with the conversion of the rest of Musikant styles from Korg (from USB V200 SET), and to keep this systematic,
I choose to call the first part Musikant styles 16.

There are a total of 11 new parts, so that the last being Musikant styles 26.

If there are some distortion at one or more tracks, can you do this: Simply mute the track on the T4 Mixing Console, and resave it.
Or: Try to change voice on the track that creates distortion.
And you can also use Michael Bedesem's MidiPlayer; set it to Tyros 4, and it will adjusts the volumes of the various voices that you use.

And not least:
To get maximum good sound, you can revoice all tracks to Factory sounds (so it's Korg), and resave it.

I have no notes for this part.

All this can be considered trivial, and should be fixed as mentioned above.
In this package is most styles Rock-inspired, but it is also some others.

In this Part 19 of 26 is the entire map Favorites04   (23 styles of 32 possible)
  •  

chris

Hi Chellino
It's good to see that all your computer problems are sorted out. This was yet another great set of styles with something for everybody. My favourites are the rock and big band styles.
Best regards
Chris
  •  

chellinoolmo

Quote from: chris on December 21, 2014, 04:26:47 AM
Hi Chellino
It's good to see that all your computer problems are sorted out. This was yet another great set of styles with something for everybody. My favourites are the rock and big band styles.
Best regards
Chris

Thx 8)

I lost many midi to styles which was almost finished - quite a lot of work lost - and must rebuild the directory structure of all my midi files, which is a gigantic job ... (about 1 million files) :o

But I have time ... 8)
  •