05 = Desiree
06 = Forever in Blue Jeans
07 = Girl you'll be a woman soon
08 = Holly Holy
09 = I am I Said
10 = September Morning
11 = Song Sung Blue
12 = Sweet Caroline

Neil Leslie Diamond (born January 24, 1941) is an American singer-songwriter and musician with a career that began in the 1960s. Diamond has sold over 120 million records worldwide, making him one of the world's best-selling artists of all time.

He is the second most successful adult contemporary artist ever on the Billboard charts. His songs have been covered internationally by many performers from various musical genres.

Diamond was inducted into the Songwriters Hall of Fame in 1984 and into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in 2011. Additionally, he received the Sammy Cahn Lifetime Achievement Award in 2000 and in 2011 was an honoree at Kennedy Center.

On the Hot 100 and Adult Contemporary charts, he has had eleven No. 1 singles: "Cracklin' Rosie", "Song Sung Blue", "Longfellow Serenade", "I've Been This Way Before", "If You Know What I Mean", "Desiree", "You Don't Bring Me Flowers", "America", "Yesterday's Songs", "Heartlight", and "I'm a Believer". "Sweet Caroline" is played frequently at sporting events, and has become an anthem for the Boston Red Sox.
Yamaha DGX-670 connected to a Yamaha MW12 Mixer connected to a pair of Yamaha MSP10's + Yamaha SW10 Subwoofer using Songbook+.
MacBook Pro  32 GB  1 Terabyte SSD
  •  

admin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GE0R8Kpd8f4

Beautiful Noise is the third album by Neil Diamond on Columbia Records (tenth studio album overall), released in 1976. "Dry Your Eyes" was performed with The Band at their farewell show and is featured in Martin Scorsese's The Last Waltz.

Beautiful Noise marked a radical departure in production, style, arrangements and compositional diversity for Diamond. It was billed at the time of its release as something of a "comeback" album for the artist, and did mark a new and highly productive phase of his recording and touring career.

The album produced three singles: "If You Know What I Mean", "Don't Think... Feel", and the title track, "Beautiful Noise". "If You Know What I Mean" was a #1 hit on Billboard's Easy Listening chart and reached #11 on the US Hit Parade. "Don't Think... Feel" reached #43 in the U.S. charts, while "Beautiful Noise" reached #13 on the UK charts.
Yamaha DGX-670 connected to a Yamaha MW12 Mixer connected to a pair of Yamaha MSP10's + Yamaha SW10 Subwoofer using Songbook+.
  •  

admin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nhGMmmd9Ixs

"Brother Love's Travelling Salvation Show" is a song written and recorded by Neil Diamond which appeared as the opening track on the eponymous album.

Released as a single in early 1969, it hit number 22 on the U.S. pop singles chart.
  •  

admin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ebqlSNgbb1c

"Cherry, Cherry" is a song written, composed, and recorded by Neil Diamond. The song was arranged by Artie Butler and produced by Jeff Barry and Ellie Greenwich. It was issued as a 45 single in 1966 and became Diamond's first big hit,  reaching #6 on both the Billboard Hot 100 chart,  in October 1966, and the Cash Box chart. Ellie Greenwich came up with the chorus and can be heard as the prominent background voice. Diamond has stated that the song was inspired by an early relationship with a significantly older woman.

In 1973 a live recording of "Cherry, Cherry" was issued as a 45 single from the Neil Diamond live album Hot August Night (1972). The live version hit #24 on the Cash Box chart and #31 on the Billboard Hot 100 chart.

Rolling Stone would later label "Cherry, Cherry" as "one of the greatest three-chord songs of all time."

Session guitarist Al Gorgoni (who later played on "The Sound of Silence" by Simon & Garfunkel and "Brown Eyed Girl" by Van Morrison) contributed to the song.

Two versions of "Cherry, Cherry" have been released. The version familiar to most listeners was released by Bang Records in 1966, and was recorded as a demo, with Butler on keyboards, and Greenwich on backing vocals.  The other version, with different lyrics and originally intended to be released as the single, was finally released by Diamond and Sony Music Entertainment in 1996 on the compilation album In My Lifetime.
  •  

admin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YhumCu3fzMI

"Cracklin' Rosie" is a 1970 song written and recorded by Neil Diamond in 1970, with instrumental backing by L.A. sessions musicians from the Wrecking Crew,  from his album Tap Root Manuscript.

This was Neil Diamond's first American #1 hit on the Billboard Hot 100 in October 1970, and his third to sell a million copies. It became Diamond's breakthrough single on the UK Singles Chart in 1970, reaching #3 in December 1970. Billboard ranked the record as the No. 17 song of 1970.

It also reached #2 on both the Australian Singles Chart  and the Irish Singles Chart. Its best performance was in New Zealand where it stayed at number one for 5 weeks at the end of 1970.

The single version released by Uni Records in 1970 was in mono, while the album version from Tap Root Manuscript was in stereo.
  •  

admin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RCpFPasdjsg

"Desiree" is a 1977 song written and recorded by Neil Diamond and included as a track on Diamond's 1977 album, I'm Glad You're Here with Me Tonight.

The single peaked at number sixteen on the Billboard Hot 100 and reached number one on the U.S. Easy Listening chart to become his fifth number one on that chart. The song likewise reached number one on the Canadian AC chart.

It was used as the first long-distance dedication on American Top 40 on the show aired August 26, 1978.

•  

admin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGn8TVp3Xig

"Forever in Blue Jeans" is a song by Neil Diamond which was co-written with his guitarist Richard Bennett. This up-tempo track, released as a single by Columbia in February 1979, was taken from the previous year's Neil Diamond album You Don't Bring Me Flowers.

The song officially peaked at #20 on the Billboard Hot 100 chart and #2 on the Easy Listening chart in March, 1979.

According to Cotton Incorporated "Neil Diamond might have been right when he named his 1979 #1 hit "Forever in Blue Jeans": 81% of women are planning their next jeans purchase to be some shade of blue."  The song has been used to promote the sale of blue jeans, most notably Will Ferrell, impersonating Neil Diamond singing, for The Gap. Coincidentally, Diamond himself did radio ads for H.I.S. brand jeans in the 1960s, more than a decade before he sang this song.

Later in 1979, Tommy Overstreet recorded a country version of the song, including it on his The Real Tommy Overstreet album. Jason Castro covered this song on American Idol (season 7).

The song was referenced on an episode ("Parent Trapped") of The King Of Queens, in which Doug Heffernan incorrectly refers to it as "Reverend Blue Jeans", thinking it was a song about a hip reverend that wore jeans.
  •  

admin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qGvMjgLXBi0

"Girl, You'll Be a Woman Soon" is a song written by Neil Diamond, whose recording of it on Bang Records reached number 10 on the US pop singles chart in 1967. The song enjoyed a second life when it appeared on the 1994 Pulp Fiction soundtrack, performed by rock band Urge Overkill.

Other versions have been recorded by Cliff Richard (1968), Jackie Edwards (1968),  the Biddu Orchestra (1978), and 16 Volt (1998).
  •  

admin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RQwqQwD6OOw

"Holly Holy" is a song written and recorded by Neil Diamond with instrumental backing provided by L.A. session  musicians from The Wrecking Crew. Released as a single on October 13, 1969,  it was quite successful as the follow-on to "Sweet Caroline", reaching number 6 on the U.S. pop singles chart by December.  It became a gold record and then eventually platinum.

A work with a spiritual focus,  "Holly Holy" was influenced by gospel music  and was Diamond's favorite of the songs he had written to that point.[4] It begins quietly with acoustic guitar against a bass line, with the sparse lyric stretched with elongated vowels. Gradually the arrangement builds up with a tempo shift in the bridge and a backing choir against strings lasting throughout.

"Holly Holy" was later included on Diamond's November 1969 album Touching You, Touching Me.  It has been included in live versions on Diamond's Hot August Night (from 1972) and Greatest Hits: 1966–1992 (from 1992), as well as in various compilations.

Reggae singer John Holt covered the song in 1971. His version is included on a compilation of Coxsone Dodd's recordings, Solid Gold Coxsone Style.

A treatment of "Holly Holy" by Jr. Walker & the All Stars was a modest R&B hit in 1971.

Nancy Sinatra covered the song for her second TV special, "Movin' with Nancy on Stage" in 1971. Her studio recording was released on her 2013 album, Shifting Gears.

"Holly Holy" was covered in 1998 by UB40.

"Holly Holy" was a key soundtrack song in Holy Smoke!

In Here Comes the Boom, it is sung by Charice. it was also used in Saving Silverman.

"Holly Holy" was played at the end of "Landing", the Season 1 finale of The Astronaut Wives Club.
  •  

admin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PCcaP5z4xbg

"I Am... I Said" is a song written and recorded by Neil Diamond. Released as a single on March 15, 1971,  it was quite successful, at first slowly climbing the charts, then more quickly rising to number 4 on the U.S. pop singles chart by May 1971. It fared similarly across the Atlantic, reaching number 4 on the UK pop singles chart as well.

"I Am... I Said" took Diamond four months to compose.  One of his most intensely personal efforts, it depicts the singer lost between two worlds:

Well, I'm New York City born and raised
But nowadays, I'm lost between two shores
L.A.'s fine, but it ain't home —
New York's home but it ain't mine no more...

Verses start quietly in a low vocal range, half sung and half spoken, with a soft rock guitar and light strings backing. By the chorus climaxes, the vocals are much louder and higher in pitch, with horns, heavier drums and more strings joining in, but the singer even more uncertain:

I am, I cried!
I am, said I.
And I am lost, and I can't even say why...

Neil Diamond told Mojo magazine July 2008 that this song came from a time he spent in therapy in Los Angeles. He said:

"    It was consciously an attempt on my part to express what my dreams were about, what my aspirations were about and what I was about. And without any question, it came from my sessions with the analyst.[5]    "
In the same month, he told Q that the song was written "to find [him]self" and added,

"    It's a tough thing for me to gather myself after singing that song.    "
But Diamond has also given another inspiration for this song: an unsuccessful tryout for a movie about the life and death of the comedian Lenny Bruce. Author David Wild interviewed Diamond for a 2008 book and he discussed how his efforts to channel Lenny Bruce evoked such intense emotions that it led him to spend some time in therapy.

"I Am... I Said" was later included on Diamond's November 1971 album Stones. The single version leads off the LP, while a reprise of the song, taken from midway to a variant ending with Diamond exclaiming "I am!", concludes.

Critical opinion on "I Am... I Said" has generally been good, with Rolling Stone calling its lyric excellent in a 1972 review, while The New Yorker used it to exemplify Diamond's songwriting opaqueness in a 2006 retrospective. A 2008 Diamond profile in The Daily Telegraph simply referred to the song's "raging existential angst," and Allmusic calls it "an impassioned statement of emotional turmoil... very much in tune with the confessional singer/songwriter movement of the time."

The song never went without its detractors however. Humorist Dave Barry said:

"    Consider the song 'I Am, I Said,' wherein Neil, with great emotion, sings: 'I am, I said, to no one there. And no one heard at all, not even the chair.' What kind of line is that? Is Neil telling us he's surprised that the chair didn't hear him? Maybe he expected the chair to say, 'Whoa, I heard that!' My guess is that Neil was really desperate to come up with something to rhyme with 'there' and he had already rejected 'So I ate a pear,' 'Like Smokey The Bear,' and 'There were nits in my hair.'"    "
Maybe saying "I Am" meant he was God.

The song garnered Diamond his first Grammy Awards nomination, for Best Pop Vocal Performance, Male.

"I Am... I Said" has been included in live versions on Diamond's Hot August Night (from 1972, in a performance that Rolling Stone would later label "fantastically overwrought") and The Greatest Hits: 1966-1992 (from 1992), as well as in various compilations.

•  

admin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aVLonpBtkH0

September Morn is the thirteenth studio album by the American singer Neil Diamond. Released in 1979, the album includes a disco version of the Motown classic "Dancing in the Street" and a remake of "I'm a Believer".

The title track was an international chart hit, and became Diamond's 30th Top 40 hit in the U.S. The song peaked at number 17 on the U.S. Billboard Hot 100, number 14 on the Cash Box Top 100, and number 7 on Record World.

In Canada, it peaked at number 15. The song was a much bigger hit on the Adult Contemporary charts, reaching number two in the U.S. and spending two weeks at number one in Canada.
  •  

admin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P1t9zOwmWok

T5

"Song Sung Blue" is a 1972 hit song written and recorded by Neil Diamond, inspired by the second movement of Mozart's Piano Concerto #21. The song was released on Diamond's album, Moods and later appeared on many of Diamond's live and compilation albums.

It was his second No. 1 hit on the Billboard Hot 100 chart in the United States, after 1970's "Cracklin' Rosie", and to date his last. The song spent twelve weeks in the Top 40. In addition, "Song Sung Blue" spent seven weeks at No. 1 on the adult contemporary chart.

In addition, the song made the pop chart in the United Kingdom, reaching No. 14 on the UK Singles Chart. The song has become one of Diamond's standards, and he often performs this song during concerts.

"Song Sung Blue" was nominated for two Grammy Awards in 1973, Record of the Year and Song of the Year.[2] Both awards that year were won by Roberta Flack's rendition of Ewan MacColl's song, "The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face".

Diamond described "Song Sung Blue" in the liner notes to his 1996 compilation album, In My Lifetime, as a "very basic message, unadorned. I didn't even write a bridge to it. I never expected anyone to react to "Song Sung Blue" the way they did. I just like it, the message and the way a few words said so many things."

The song inspired the title of a 2008 documentary about a Neil Diamond impersonator who was married to a Patsy Cline impersonator.
  •  

admin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1vhFnTjia_I

"Sweet Caroline" is a song written and performed by American recording artist Neil Diamond and officially released on September 16, 1969,  as a single with the title "Sweet Caroline (Good Times Never Seemed So Good)". It was arranged by Charles Calello, and recorded at American Sound Studio in Memphis, Tennessee.

The song reached #4 on the Billboard chart and eventually went platinum for sales of one million singles.[4]

In the autumn of 1969, Diamond performed "Sweet Caroline" on several television shows. It later reached #8 on the UK singles chart in 1971.

In a 2007 interview, Diamond stated the inspiration for his song was John F. Kennedy's daughter, Caroline, who was eleven years old at the time it was released. Diamond sang the song to her at her 50th birthday celebration in 2007.

On December 21, 2011, in an interview on CBS's The Early Show, Diamond said that a magazine cover photo of Caroline Kennedy as a young child on a horse with her parents  in the background created an image in his mind, and the rest of the song came together about five years after seeing the picture.

The song has proven to be enduringly popular, and as of November 2014 has sold over two million digital downloads in the United States.
  •  
    The following users thanked this post: Mozzer

admin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=98mxTslGjbs

"Shilo" is a song written and recorded by Neil Diamond. It was originally recorded in 1967 for Bang Records, but Diamond and Bang founder Bert Berns disagreed over Diamond's career path.  The singer wanted to move away from his early teen-oriented pop type of recordings that Berns favored, which led to Berns' refusal to release the more introspective "Shilo" as a single,  even though Diamond felt it was part of his development as an artist. "Shilo" was instead relegated to an album track on 1967's Just for You.  Shortly after what was said to be a "tense" confrontation with Berns, Diamond departed Bang for Uni Records in 1968.

Diamond went into a commercial slump, without hits, but by January 1970, his career had rebounded with "Sweet Caroline" and "Holly Holy" on Uni/MCA Records. Bang Records finally released "Shilo" as a single, albeit with a new backing track recorded to make it sound fresher and more like Diamond's current style.  This reached number 24 on the U.S. pop singles chart in spring 1970,  inspiring Bang to release a new Neil Diamond compilation album that year titled Shilo.
  •  

admin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hc-v8CFJzu4

"America" (also known as "They're Coming to America" or "Coming to America") is the name of a patriotic song written and originally recorded by Neil Diamond, released in 1980 as part of The Jazz Singer soundtrack album.

The song was a hit single in the United States in 1981, reaching number eight on the Billboard Hot 100 and was Diamond's sixth number one on the Adult Contemporary chart.  Billboard also rated it as the #62 pop single overall for 1981.  Although the single version was a studio recording, it sounds live because of crowd overdubs in the song.

The song's theme is a positive interpretation of the history of immigration to the United States, both during the early 1900s and today. Combining Diamond's typically powerful melody, dynamic arrangement, and bombastic vocal, it ends with an interpolation of the traditional patriotic song "My Country, 'Tis of Thee".

In Diamond's concerts, the song is a very popular number both home and abroad, with a large United States flag often displayed from the rafters on cue to the lyric, "Every time that flag's unfurled / They're coming to America."

The song has been used in a number of contexts, including as a theme song for Michael Dukakis's 1988 presidential campaign and in promotion of the 1996 Olympics. Diamond also sang it at the centennial rededication of the Statue of Liberty.

Shortly after the September 11, 2001 attacks, Diamond modified the lyrics to "America" slightly during live performances. Instead of "They're comin' to America," towards the end, it became "Stand up for America."

Despite the song's patriotic message, it was included on a memorandum listing songs deemed inappropriate by Clear Channel Communications following the September 11 attacks.

It was the second song played on WHTZ New York. Also featured in Born in East L.A. in the scene where dozens of immigrants storm the Mexico-U.S. border and get past the Border Patrol, successfully making it into the U.S
  •  

admin

•  

admin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=usZtSl8mX08

"He Ain't Heavy, He's My Brother" is a popular music ballad written by Bobby Scott and Bob Russell. Originally recorded by Kelly Gordon in 1969, the song became a worldwide hit for The Hollies later that year and again for songwriter Neil Diamond in 1970. It has been covered by many artists in subsequent years. The Hollies' and Rufus Wainwright's versions of the song were featured in the film Zoolander.

The Neil Diamond version entered at #68 on the Hot 100 on 7 November 1970  (UNI Records, 55264, length 4:09). The flip side was "Free Life". The song appears on the Neil Diamond album Tap Root Manuscript, which was released November 1970.  The song was played by KGB-AM radio, San Diego, California, in late 1970, prior to the then-new Walk for Mankind, in dedication to those who would be walking for donations that day.
  •  

admin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ePXck9H1pI

"I'm a Believer" is a song composed by Neil Diamond and recorded by The Monkees in 1966 with the lead vocals by Micky Dolenz. The single, produced by Jeff Barry, hit the number one spot on the U.S. Billboard Hot 100 chart for the week ending December 31, 1966 and remained there for seven weeks,  becoming the last No. 1 hit of 1966 and the biggest-selling record for all of 1967.

Billboard ranked the record as the No. 5 song for 1967. Because of 1,051,280 advance orders, it went gold within two days of release. It is one of the fewer than forty all-time singles to have sold 10 million (or more) physical copies worldwide.

The song was No. 1 in the UK Singles Chart for four weeks in January and February 1967, as well as a Number 1 in numerous countries including Australia, Canada, and Ireland.

The success of the single prompted the song to appear in four consecutive episodes of The Monkees' TV show throughout December 1966.
  •  

admin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yCv5_h7r_9g

"If You Know What I Mean" is a song written and recorded by Neil Diamond.

The song is a track from Diamond's 1976 album, Beautiful Noise, and was Diamond's third number one on the Easy Listening chart, where it spent two weeks. "If You Know What I Mean" went to number one for two nonconsecutive weeks and peaked at number eleven on the Billboard Hot 100.

In Canada, the song reached number 19 on the pop singles chart and likewise reached number one on the Adult Contemporary chart.

Diamond has stated that the song is a "tender recollection" of a relationship in his teens, in which he successfully seduced a significantly older woman.
  •  

admin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-YpI-eJgDc

"Kentucky Woman" is a 1967 song written and originally recorded by Neil Diamond. Another well-known version is the 1968 recording by Deep Purple.

Diamond recorded "Kentucky Woman" as his last hit single for Bang Records. Released in October 1967, it reached number 22 on the U.S. pop singles chart, number 58 on the Australian charts, and number 6 on the Canadian charts.

The song was mixed in monophonic, which is the common version heard on all Neil Diamond compilations featuring original Bang singles.

The only known stereo mix was done in 1978 for a Frog King/Columbia House album called Early Classics, which has never been released on CD.
  •  

admin

•  

admin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b4cxotMi1lo

"Longfellow Serenade" is the title of a 1974 song by the American singer-songwriter Neil Diamond. It was written by Diamond, produced by Tom Catalano, and included on Diamond's album Serenade.

"Longfellow Serenade" spent two weeks at #5 on the Billboard Hot 100 chart in November 1974. It was Diamond's second #1 on the Billboard Easy Listening chart, following his 1972 single, "Song Sung Blue".

Diamond described "Longfellow Serenade" in the liner notes to his 1996 compilation album, In My Lifetime: "Occasionally I like using a particular lyrical style which, in this case, lent itself naturally to telling the story of a guy who woos his woman with poetry."  The title of the song is a reference to the 19th-century American poet Henry Wadsworth Longfellow. Diamond chose to reference Longfellow specifically after recalling an instance in which, while in his teens, Diamond had used one of the poet's works to successfully seduce a significantly older woman.
  •  

admin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UbvxP08FlMs

"Love on the Rocks" is a song written by Neil Diamond and Gilbert Bécaud that appeared in the 1980 movie The Jazz Singer and was performed by Diamond on the soundtrack album to the film. It was also released as a single and reached #2 on the Billboard Hot 100 for four weeks in January 1981, behind "(Just Like) Starting Over" by John Lennon. In addition to the main chart, "Love on the Rocks", also made it to #3 on Billboard's. US Adult Contemporary chart . Billboard also rated it as the #26 pop single overall for 1981.  It performed less well in the UK, reaching only #17.

It was covered by Millie Jackson on her 1981 album Just a Lil' Bit Country, and by Gladys Knight on the album Great Solo Performances by Guest Artists from the Tom Jones Show, Vol. 1.  Bécaud covered the song l'amour et mort' on his 1991 album Mon Copain.

Billboard Magazine critic Vicki Pipkin called "Love on the Rocks" a "powerful ballad in true Diamond style."  Billboard also called the song "one of Diamond's more powerful readings."[7] Neil Diamond biographer Laura Jackson describes the lyrics as taking "a sometimes cynical look at a man who is trapped in a relationship and is disillusioned with life."  Allmusic critic Johnny Loftus calls it a "lite FM favorite" and "classic, raw-throated Neil."  Author T. Mike Childs rated it as a "terrific" ballad.  Pittsburgh Press music editor Carl Apone claimed that Diamond was at his best in The Jazz Singer in the songs "Hello Again" and "Love on the Rocks."

The Darkness paid tribute to Neil Diamond's "Love on the Rocks" with their own 2003 song "Love on the Rocks with No Ice."
  •  

admin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7HD6O9patDE

"Play Me" is a 1972 song by Neil Diamond from his album Moods. The song, the first single from Moods,  was recorded in February 1972 in Los Angeles.  It was released as a single in May 1972 and peaked at #11 in the United States  in September of that year.  It was listed by Billboard as #27 of his best 30 songs.

The "catchy pop-rock"  song is a medium-tempo waltz performed in 3/4 time at a standard tempo of 102 bpm. Play Me features broken chords played on the acoustic guitar, courtesy of Diamond's long-time collaborator Richard Bennett.  While Bennett had played on a few songs on Diamond's 1971 album Stones, Moods was his first full collaboration with him, establishing Bennett as one of Diamond's essential players, playing on every Diamond album until 1987 and touring with him for 17 years.
  •  

admin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BeJ55sUacPM

"Red Red Wine" is a song originally written, performed, and recorded by American singer Neil Diamond in 1967. It is included on Neil's second studio album, Just for You. The lyrics are sung from the perspective of a person who finds that drinking red wine is the only way to forget his woes.

When Neil left the Bang Records label in 1968, Bang continued to release Neil Diamond singles, often adding newly recorded instruments and background vocals to album tracks from the two Neil Diamond albums that Bang had issued. For the "Red Red Wine" single, Bang added a background choir without Neil's involvement or permission. Diamond's version reached number sixty-two on the Billboard Hot 100 chart in 1968. A live version was released on Diamond's The Greatest Hits (1966–92) but the 1968 single version has never been issued on a vinyl album or CD.

The song was covered by several artists shortly after Diamond's recording was released. In 1968, the Dutch singer Peter Tetteroo (from the band Tee Set) had a hit with a cover of the song in Netherlands. Tony Tribe covered the song in 1969 in a reggae-influenced style. In 1983, UB40 recorded perhaps the best known version of the song, in a lighter reggae style. The UB40 version topped the Billboard Hot 100 and the UK Singles Chart. Diamond later performed a UB40-inspired version of the song while on tour.
  •  

admin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VpyduY49CE0

"You Don't Bring Me Flowers" is a song that hit the top of the Billboard Hot 100 chart in 1978. It is a song about two lovers who have drifted apart while they "go through the motions" and heartache of life together.

The song was written by Neil Diamond with Alan and Marilyn Bergman for the ill-fated TV show All That Glitters. The song was intended to be the theme song, but Norman Lear changed the concept of the show and the song was no longer appropriate. Diamond then expanded the track from 45 seconds to 3:17, adding instrumental sections and an additional verse. The Bergmans contributed to the song's lyrics.
  •  

admin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KBQVKzNpW4s

"Hello Again" is a song written by Neil Diamond and Alan Lindgren that appeared in the 1980 movie The Jazz Singer and was performed by Diamond on the soundtrack album to the film. It was also released as a single and reached #6 on the Billboard Hot 100 and #3 on Billboard's Adult Contemporary chart in the US. Billboard also rated it as the #70 pop single overall for 1981.  It performed less well in the UK, reaching only #51  It has been covered by several artists and orchestras, including Celtic Thunder, Donny Osmond and Steve Cherelle.

"Hello Again" was described by Neil Diamond biographer Laura Jackson as a "slow tender ballad." Allmusic critic Johnny Loftus considers it Diamond's "signature late-career ballad." Author T. Mike Childs rated it as a "terrific" ballad.  Movie reviewer Joe Peacock described "Hello Again" as being "keenly affecting to the emotions."  On the other hand, author Joshua Piven considers the song "a painfully boring lullaby."  Billboard Magazine critic Vicki Pipkin claims that Diamond's performance of the song in The Jazz Singer is "poignant."  Pittsburgh Press music editor Carl Apone claimed that Diamond was at his best in The Jazz Singer in the songs "Hello Again" and "Love on the Rocks."

This song was featured in Saving Silverman.
  •  

leonegle

I'm a Believer is a song composed by Neil Diamond and recorded by the group The Monkees in 1966. The single, produced by Jeff Barry, entered the first place in the Billboard Hot 100 on December 31, 1966 and remained there for seven weeks becoming thus the best-selling single of 1967, and one of the best-selling ever. After two days from the publication it sells more than one million copies, thus becoming a diamond record in the USA.

The song is ranked 48th in Billboard's All Time Top 100 [1].

On January 14, 1967 the single arrives first in the Netherlands for four weeks, on 19 January 1967 first in the UK Singles Chart for four weeks, in Norway for six weeks, in Germany for six weeks and also in Austria.
  •  

Organplayer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-TfQMdqEKE

A Remake of this song and a song Request

here the complete set
  •  

Organplayer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QQLWF_ItzYs

A Remake of this song And a Song Request
  •  

Organplayer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qGvMjgLXBi0

A song Request and a Remake of this song

here the complete set of the song
  •  

Organplayer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eh44QPT1mPE

A remake of this nice song And a Song Request
  •  

Organplayer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UVLv1El1vh4

A great song  a song Request for the pdf file
  •  

Organplayer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hlcuAsgc5-c

A Request for a upgrade for this great song
  •  

Organplayer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YhumCu3fzMI

A Request for a song upgrade  great song
  •  

Organplayer

A Request for a song upgrade  great song and also from the Monkeys of course
  •  

Organplayer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sxDyXK93o6g

A Request for a song upgrade  great song
  •  

admin

Forever In Blue Jeans

admin

T4 - Desiree TY - Diamond, Neil