Nino Buonocore

Started by Geno, February 16, 2017, 08:05:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Geno

[ You are not allowed to view this attachment ]

Adelmo Buonocore, known as Nino Buonocore (Naples, July 26, 1958), is an Italian singer-songwriter.

After working as a session musician in various rooms of engraving, and have recorded three 45 rpm for smaller labels (You and I, in dressing gown, 'nnamurato 76-77-78), and having written, arranged and edited, in 1978 the two singles Enter the 'group or Clisma, Nino Buonocore in 1979 signed a contract for the Italian RCA. The debut took place in that year, with 45 laps Friend crocodile / Two x two.

In 1980, he recorded Q-Disc Fraiche, which contained the song If, initials of the hit television series The Six Million Dollar Man.

In 1982, it is published the first true 33 laps, entitled Yaya, produced by Simon Boswell and played with the band wave English Live Wire, participating in the "Discoverde" section, at the Festivalbar.

In 1983, for the first time in Sanremo, with the song New love, receiving very broad critical acclaim (Renzo Arbore, during the live broadcast of the early evening, sitting in the front row, speaks of it as the best young rider in the race). At the end of 1985, the song will be released in Latin American countries, selling over three million copies.

At the end of summer comes the breakthrough single clear Night, initials of the telenovela Cara a cara and 33 laps Nino on the cover, and both make their presence in the rankings.

In 1984 Nino signature for ten years with EMI, and later that year it released 33 rpm Nino Buonocore, followed a few months later, the single Suns, the ending theme on Sunday in. Participates in Festivalbar '85 with I invent.

In 1987, the real turning point toward a much more refined type of music and less rock. It is the year of Rosanna, of the Festival and, to date, one of his biggest hits. During the summer participates in the Festival of Saint Vincent and the Festivalbar with a new single If I were you, where she began her artistic collaboration, for writing songs with lyricist Michael De Vitis.

In 1988 he is again in Sanremo with the song Your keys I have, followed by a significant 33 laps: "A city in his hands", where rich in credits of the musicians who took part there, also included jazz great Chet Baker . Significant participation in Doc music program, with Chet Baker, Nicola Stilo, Rino Zurzolo, Massimo Volpe, Peppe Sannino and other prestigious musicians. During the summer, he takes part in the Festivalbar with the song "With water in the throat," also printed in remix version.

1990 is the year of Buonocore: are published at the same time for 33 laps Saturday, Sunday and Monday and the single Me. Both topten in the charts for months, will account for over 200,000 copies sold the album and, to date, with publication in different versions and languages and countries, more than 3 million copies for Me, also included in the soundtrack of the movie Do not Castellitto move. Buonocore ranks third among Italians at Festivalbar and according to Cantagiro. In 2006, Laura Pausini Write me put the song in the album I sing and Mango in the disc Love is invisible (2014).

In 1992, it released the album The natural uncertainty of life, from which are extracted the individual and The almond And do not say. The album remains 20 weeks in the charts. Participation in the Festivalbar and rate the item.

In early 1993, as the last contractual commitment with Emi, Nino took part in Sanremo with the song A love song, followed by the collection of the period with Emi, a little 'more, which also contains three previously unreleased. For a sudden cold and consequent deepening of the voice he is forced to rearrange the piece.
  •  

Geno

Scrivimi - Nino Buonocore

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oCgWfkYScdw

1990 is the year of Buonocore: are published at the same time for 33 laps Saturday, Sunday and Monday and the single Me. Both topten in the charts for months, will account for over 200,000 copies sold the album and, to date, with publication in different versions and languages and countries, more than 3 million copies for Me, also included in the soundtrack of the movie Do not Castellitto move. Buonocore ranks third among Italians at Festivalbar and according to Cantagiro. In 2006, Laura Pausini Write me put the song in the album I sing and Mango in the disc Love is invisible (2014).
  •