Lucio Battisti

Started by Geno, January 07, 2017, 10:06:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Geno

[ You are not allowed to view this attachment ]

Lucio Battisti (Poggio Bustone, March 5, 1943 - Milan, September 9, 1998) was a singer, composer and multi-instrumentalist Italian.

Among the largest, influential and innovative Italian singers of all time, is considered one of the greatest personalities in the history of Italian music both as a composer and performer of his own music, both as a songwriter for other artists. Throughout his career he has sold over 25 million of its dischi.La production has marked a turning point in the pop / rock Italian: from a strictly musical point of view, Lucio Battisti has customized and innovated in every sense of the shape of the traditional song and melodic.

Thanks to the artistic partnership with Mogol, Battisti raised issues considered exhausted or hardly renewable, such as the emotional involvement and the small events of everyday life; He has been able to also explore topics entirely new and unusual, sometimes controversial, pushing himself to the limit of pure experimentation in the next period of collaboration with Pasquale Panella.

In addition to its production, Lucio Battisti has bequeathed to the Italian music a large number of technical and stylistic innovations, derived from the fusion of the Italian melodic tradition with new sounds of rock and international pop music. The battistiana work appears to have been particularly effective in having continued to ferry the music "light Italian" towards modernity and the multiplicity of musical languages, offering in each phase artistic experience an interesting overlap of tones and lyrical text.

From a stylistic point of view, the artist was often a forerunner of genres and fashions that would explode shortly thereafter: to quote the album Lucio Battisti, drums, bass, etc. (1976), the disco music mold, and What will happen to the girl (1992), disk very close to rap and techno. The innovative sounds of the last records of Baptists, particularly from Western bride then, have become, albeit in often more melodic and traditional, common to the arrangements of the songs of many Italian artists.

Battisti, also appreciated as a technician in a recording studio, was among the first in Italy to use the technique to flip the tapes in the records, as early as the song was the 1967

1.  La canzone del sole
2.  Acqua azzurra acqua chiara
3.  Si Viaggiare
4.  Con il nastro rosa
5.  I giardini di Marzo
6.  Io Vivrò
7.  Innocenti Evasioni
  •  

Geno

La canzone del sole - Lucio Battisti

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mpqwtBzhiw0

La canzone del sole is a piece that, for its simplicity of implementation, is often used as a base for newcomers in guitar studies. It was recorded in Rome, in the Italian RCA studios in Via Tiburtina, in mid-October. There are versions recorded by Baptists always in English (The Sun Song, Peter Powell text, included in the album Images intended for the UK market, which, however, not received any luck) and in Spanish (La canción del sol, text by Carlos Ramón- Amart, included in the album Emociones).

As recalled by Mogol the occasion of the tribute to Ivan Graziani held in Teramo in June 2008 [6], the inspiration for the lyrics came thinking back to a summer holiday spent as a child in Silvi Marina (TE), where he met a friend "Tweety" call.

In the lyrics you imagine a meeting between the two after many years: it highlights the physical and psychological change, contrasting the innocence that characterized their meetings by children with the adult feelings of their second fight (as relationships sentimental and jealousy); these feelings "pollute" the innocent childhood memories, in fact, are compared to the Black Sea (a sea polluted by oil [7]) used to be clear and transparent (clear).

The song of the sun has had several covers performed by other artists:
  •  

Geno

Acqua azzurra acqua chiara - Lucio Battisti

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O8YN9IOIH8Y

Acqua azzurra acqua chiara is the sixth single interpreter of the singer Lucio Battisti, released March 28, 1969 for the label discs Remember.

With Blue water, clear water, the artist of Poggio Bustone realizes one of the summer the summer of that year catchphrases, finishing third in the Cantagiro 1969 with 861 votes and winning the Festivalbar with 343,984 preferences, detaching Chameleons, runners-up, the almost 50,000 votes.
  •  

Geno

Si Viaggiare - Lucio Battisti

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fSDNJzxuVaw

Si Viaggiare is the single 19º Lucio Battisti, published in March 1977

The single was released to coincide with the release of Me you us all. Both songs were composed for the music of Lucio Battisti and the lyrics by Mogol. Unlike Loving each other a bit 'that even in the 45s has the same duration of the album, Yes traveling a shorter duration, in fact the album has a duration of 6 minutes and 4 seconds. The songs are also published for the US market, with the titles To Feel in Love (Loving each other a bit ') and Keep on Cruising (Yes traveling).
  •  

Geno

Con il nastro rosa - Lucio Battisti

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5L94LieZY60

Con il nastro rosa is the song released as a b-side of the single and is the last song on the album A gloomy day, released in 1980. The song topped soon as the other song fame, becoming the last large evergreen Baptists, often taken up by other artists cover. It is also the last song of the historic duo, who would soon broken its more than ten-year association, no longer compose himself. The phrase in the chorus "... we'll find out just living" has become almost proverbial to define a still evolving situation. The enthralling final electric guitar solo is Phil Palmer.

The protagonist of the song is a man who, having to marry ( "now that this adventure / is becoming a true story"), is worried and full of doubt on his woman, who is afraid of not knowing enough ( 'a silly phrase, a vulgar doppiosenso / alarmed me, it's not like I think ',' who knows who you are? who knows what will you be? ";" I very much hope you are sincere "), on the future of their relationship (" who knows what will become of us? " ). The protagonist decides to throw himself into this new relationship ( "but the feeling was already a bit 'too thick / and am left"), and all doubts are resolved in the acceptance of the impossibility of knowing the future if not going ahead in life ( "we'll find out just living").

The second verse is simply a metaphor for the situation in which is the main character, who feels like who, after buying a pack in a department store, returns home and is afraid to discard it, for fear of discovering it was wrong to do shopping; the difference, however, is that the stakes are not just buying, but the woman of his life. This meaning is more evident in the Spanish translation of the song, in which the verse is rendered in this way:

(ES)
"En esta tienda que cosas contains tantas
y unas son negras, otras verdes, otras rosas
debo elegir befits the que mi destino:
¡No sé el camino!
He buys me with regresado hasta mi casa
y tengo miedo de pink romper la cinta
que no es lo mismo, en equivocarse something
¡Que en una esposa! »
(IT)
"In this store that contains many things
some black, others green, others pink
I have to choose one that contains my fate
I do not know what is the way!
I came back with my purchases to my home
and I'm afraid to break the pink ribbon
because it is not the same mistake with a thing
that with a bride! »
  •  

Geno

I giardini di Marzo - Lucio Battisti

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=biCCyPVKgVc

I giardini di Marzo is one of the best known songs by Lucio Battisti and of the same Italian pop music. The text, written by Mogol in autobiographical, talks about the years of his childhood in the postwar period, between poverty and family and existential difficulties.
  •  

Geno

Io Vivrò - Lucio Battisti

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fmvmEmeidD4

While "My song for Maria" was a new song, the song on the B side, "I will live (Without You)" was already known, because a few months earlier had been published on a 45 rpm of Rokes; the recordings of the British group had participated in the same Battisti organ.
  •  

Geno

Innocenti Evasioni - Lucio Battisti

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J0j480r4Mw8

Innocenti evasioni - Lucio Battisti's song contained in the album Humanly man: the dream of 1972
  •  

admin

Yamaha DGX-670 connected to a Yamaha MW12 Mixer connected to a pair of Yamaha MSP10's + Yamaha SW10 Subwoofer using Songbook+.
MacBook Pro  32 GB  1 Terabyte SSD
  •  

admin

Yamaha DGX-670 connected to a Yamaha MW12 Mixer connected to a pair of Yamaha MSP10's + Yamaha SW10 Subwoofer using Songbook+.
  •  

admin

Italian - LUCIO BATTISTI UN'AVVENTURA
  •