Musikant Styles for Korg to Tyros4 Part 15

Started by chellinoolmo, December 13, 2014, 09:00:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

chellinoolmo

The styles here are perhaps the best I've ever found, and I'm sure especially Chris will be wildly excited about this!

If there are some distortion at one or more tracks, can you do this: Simply mute the track on the T4 Mixing Console, and resave it.
Or: Try to change voice on the track that creates distortion.
And you can also use Michael Bedesem's MidiPlayer; set it to Tyros 4, and it will adjusts the volumes of the various voices that you use.

And not least:
To get maximum good sound, you can revoice all tracks to Factory sounds (so it's Korg), and resave it.

I have no notes for this part.

All this can be considered trivial, and should be fixed as mentioned above.
In this package is most styles Organ Jazz, Blues & Gospel-inspired, but it is also some others.

In this Part 15 of 15 is the entire map User03    < Some styles are also among PA3x originals, but are slightly different from those >   (27 styles of 30 possible)
  •  

chris

Hi Chellino
Congratulations!! You have now completed all 15 Musikant sets of styles as conversions to Yamaha. I'm sure that everyone on this site would want to endorse the thanks that I now give you. What is really exciting is the thought of what you will share next. My Christmas wish would be that you will make available more song styles. For now, I'll just like to give you another heart felt thank you.
Best regards
Chris

P.S. I forgot to label the Musikant 14 zip as ots.
  •  

chellinoolmo

Quote from: chris on December 13, 2014, 10:27:02 AM
Hi Chellino
Congratulations!! You have now completed all 15 Musikant sets of styles as conversions to Yamaha. I'm sure that everyone on this site would want to endorse the thanks that I now give you. What is really exciting is the thought of what you will share next. My Christmas wish would be that you will make available more song styles. For now, I'll just like to give you another heart felt thank you.
Best regards
Chris

P.S. I forgot to label the Musikant 14 zip as ots.

You should have as much thanks as me, because I am completely dependent on your review and adaptation to my styles; what you've done there are not many who can well enough. 8)

And it is particularly important that there is a certain quality of this further work, which you have shown you capable to!

And your desire is already decided - but first I will continue with the next parts of Musikant styles - read my post SOON: More musikant styles!
  •  

chellinoolmo

Quote from: DaveH on December 13, 2014, 05:44:50 PM
Hi Chellino & Chris,

I have not been around much on this site over the last few months as I have been helping Ron on the Oldies Tunes midi site but I just downloaded this set and tried them out and they sound fantastic........I have the Yamaha CVP609 which is like a full size piano version of the Tyros keyboard.

Many thanks to you and Chris for all your hard work and enthusiasm and I am looking forward to trying out the other sets you have posted.

Dave  :smiley-music022:

Aha; I knew your name seemed familiar ... 8)
So you are that Dave - sorry for the interstice!

That also you confirming the quality of this work means a lot - it affirms the quality of Chris` contributions, as well as my own. Thanks! :)

And I did not know that CVP609 could play Tyros4 styles. Now I know it!

Chello
  •