Genos Styles For Tyros series

Started by montage, May 01, 2018, 02:16:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

montage

I found som styles from the Genos  For the Tyros 5,  i have also test them in the Tyros 3 and the work also very good,  i dont know of sombody have the styes already  but if not i want to place them,  i begin wth the Dance Catogorie but i have al the Styles from The Genos

I think the Genos is a wunderful machine but it is to expensive for me my wonan say you must do it with the tyros 5 76 keys, maybe in time .

And now we can enjoy with the styles of the Genos beter someting as noting    hahaha  :06:
for using in the Tyros 3  Tyros 4 and Tyros 5,   the Tyros 1 and 2 i not can test but you always can try and maybe the will work,  i dont know  of the styles are already on this site if not you can ask and then i place them all

I hope you like them

I am not long working on my keyboards my healty is still not so good but it is better and i can work again a littel
  •  

montage

I see som people download de styles i place a new set , and can you tell me what you think of the styles ??????????
  •  

montage

•  

montage

•  

montage

And More styles this evening i go to den bosh and get my New Tyros 5    76 Keys ,  i am done with it the last time i have to much differend keyboards , and on the end i know the Tyros is for me the best instrument , because there is so much software, no any brand have so much software as the tyros family.

And now i can use my instrument next to my computer  to write music,  and  everything behind my series of keyboard it is not easy to write music , but now i have my Tyros next to me and wow i can write music now so easily,  i place a photo so you can understand what i mean the hole day i sit on this table i also eat on this table.

And it means i have enough on one instrument now i have the tyros 3 and the Korg Pax2  this evening i change  them for the Tyros 5 76 keys it is enough the other keyboards i sell already.

The Genos is a little bit to expensive for me,  but i know on a day will have this machine, now i try to work on only one keyboard, i really hope i am done with looking and buy and sel keyboards .

My healthy is still not so good and now i  have this keyboard by the table i can easily work the hole day.

The motst  i am writing music, but i feel myself a little bit better but i will never compleet recover i must live with my sickness.

I have live a long time whitout the tyros but ow i can say for me personely the tyros is the best keyboard on this world.

And now i have it back ..
[ You are not allowed to view this attachment ]

This evening i change them for a complete new tyros 5 76 keys,  and the little boxes you see on the table,  wow so a good sound and loud enough to fill the hole room, and what i must say the sound much better as the real Tyros boxen,  i think i also sell the bigger boxen set, and also the stander than everything is empty . and than i have only my Tyros my woman is so happy with it wow the last time i change my keyboards to much 

And that will will be the only keyboard that i wil use,  you see on the photoo that it is stending by my eating tabel when i am home i sit here the hole day,  i can play and write music when i want i have also change my i pad 4 for a big tablet for my notation.

I am happy i can sit on the dinner tabel with my tyros on the other place i can not sit a longer time but now wow i play music when i can.

•  

montage

And thanks leonardo you from Rome Italy  my woman go there in 2 weeks again this will be here 4 Time she go there ,
she love Rome to musch .
I can not go with them my sicknes not let me do it , and i am so scare for the Airplain it will kill me i really not can do it.

But she love to go to Rome And 14 mei she will fly again to rome in the same hotel almost close to the Vatican she go with my Daughter and my sister

•  

montage

Again som styles for the Tyros Serie
  •  

montage

And i have Also Multi pad files for the Tyros series from the Genos.

I have try them and some are rally good pad files try and maybe you also will like them
  •  

montage

The Evening is past and i have change the Korg pax2 And the Tyros 3 for a new Tyros 5 76 Keys and ofcours i must pay some cash

A hobby always cost money , and when you sell your old instrument you always will lose some money it always cost some money.

Now i must begin with install my Tyros from the start but i try to do it so as it must be done and i can tel you that is not so easy but i do my best.

In the machine there was no Flash memory board incite when you buy a new one it is not included .

But there are so much sounds were i can work with later i can buy a flash memory board,

But it is now the only machine i have i hope it is enoufg for me time will tell.
[ You are not allowed to view this attachment ]
  •  

montage

I have see somebody already place The Genos file on this site , sorry it is no need for me to place them.
  •