High quality Audya styles vol 2

Started by Henni, October 23, 2015, 12:17:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Henni

Hi all,

Listen to the new demos here. Be sure to visit this page often as I am busy creating more styles.

Cheers,

Henni
  •  

Henni

Hi everyone,

My Audya now has over 140 HIQ styles in different genres arranged to my personal liking. It is slowly becoming what I wanted all along, even though it is now six years old. I have not touched my S950 for the last month or so, the Audya is just that much fun for now.

Currently I convert/create about four new styles per day for it. I do not know for how long I'll have the liberty of free time to continue with this, but it is good whilst it lasts.

I've started with the genres that I use most, as most of these styles were created purely for my own use although a few others are now also using some of these in different parts of the globe. I doubt anyone would ever make a living by creating Audya styles, it takes a lot of work & time to create. Making them available commercially is more a favor than trying to make a business out of it. I am convinced that I have provided more very good material to the Yamaha & Ketron community for free than anyone else anywhere in the globe. I do not feel guilty for charging for my efforts this time round to the handful interested.

I am now slowly moving over to unfamiliar genres for me, and this is indeed a learning process. So if you hear something that might not be true/accurate to a specific type of music/style, at least it's true to my personal rendering of that specific type of music.

I receive quite a few e-mails almost daily complimenting me on these conversions, so I must be doing something right. Anyways, just a little background that might be of interest for some of you.

Cheers all,

Henni
  •  

Henni

Hi everyone,

Find ALL HIQ style demos here. There are over 200 by this point in time.

All the best,

Henni
  •  

Mozzer

Hi Henni,

I'd like to say you have created some great styles and thank you for letting us have the opportunity to share these.
Will these play on audya 5.3D? I'm hoping so.
Many thanks
           Mozzer  ;)
  •  

Henni

Hi Mozzer,

You'll have to go back to OS5.2A like I & many others did for these styles to work. This problem is Ketron related. I have that OS version for whatever Audya unit you have.

Thank you for the compliment my friend,

Henni
  •  

Mozzer

Thank you for the reply
Would it be possible to try one of your styles to see if it works on my 5.3D because I personally like this os my self
regards mozzer
  •  

Henni

Hi Mozzer,

Try this one my friend - I created it today.

Cheers,

Henni
  •  

Mozzer

Many thanks Henni,

I tried but as you said it does not play correctly unfortunately.
Maybe I will change to 5.2 so I can purchase some of these great styles.
Thanks anyway keep up the good work my friend keeping the audya alive  ;)
regards
         Mozzer
  •  

Henni

Hi all,

Added many new styles.

All the best,

Henni
  •  

Henni

Hi all,

351 styles and growing...

Find ALL 351 HIQ style demos here

Cheers,

Henni
  •  

FRANCIS67

Hi Henni,

How can I downgrade to 5.2A and where can I find the styles that you speak about ?

Thanks for you job and to read you.

Francis
  •  

Henni

Hi my friend,

Only read here now. I'm not using my Audya for anything anymore. If you are still looking for these, please mail me buildtofly@yahoo.com & I'll see what I can come up with.

All the best,

Henni
  •