Riccardo Cocciante

Started by Geno, January 30, 2017, 02:09:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Geno

[ You are not allowed to view this attachment ]

Vincent Riccardo Cocciante (Saigon, February 20, 1946) is a songwriter, composer and Italian musician.

The first hit record was released as Riccardo SOUL 1974, when success comes with the song Beautiful soulless and album from which it comes, Soul, arranged by Ennio Morricone and Franco Pisano, that contains other songs very notes Cocciante, as when a love ends, Here (presented a few months earlier at the Sanremo Festival 1974 by Rossella), My way of life (of which the group of the Schola Cantorum affect a cover on his album Coromagia vol. 2, 1976 ) and the smell of bread, already known as the year before had been engraved by Don Backy, which had inserted in his album I over you.

When does a love enters the US charts and will be the first in 1999 in the Netherlands translated and sung by Marco Borsato waarom NOU JIJ (When does a love). 1975 is the year of Dawn and collaboration with only Marco Luberti, both as producer and as co-author. The album contains Cocciante in the standings thanks to the eponymous song, published on 45 laps, and others like everything was already planned (which will then be engraved in 2013 by Andrea Bocelli album Passion) or popular Canto (also recorded by Ornella Vanoni).

In 1976 he recorded and released his album Concerto for Daisy with successful track Margherita which will be the first in Spain, France, and in many countries in South America. In 1999 in the Netherlands the song will be translated into Dutch and sung by Marco Borsato enjoying considerable sales success. In 1978 he released the album Riccardo Cocciante with the song of success Gradually, also sung by Rino Gaetano, inserted in a two-album of the same Rino assisted by prog group New Perigee. It will then be inscribed in 2013 also by Andrea Bocelli. In 1979 he released the album ... And I sing with the song I sing (in 2006 Laura Pausini reported in the standings with the eponymous album of cover songs).

Here ends the cooperation with its producer and historical co-author, Mark Luberti. In 1984 he composes with Santandrea The phoenix, which participates in the Sanremo Festival in 1984 in the section New proposals. Among his other achievements he is remembered Celeste nostalgia and sincerity. He won the Sanremo Festival 1991 with If we are together. Has a duet with Mina (A matter of feeling in 1985 and Love in 1994), with Massimo Bizzarri (Trastevere 90 in 1993), with Mietta (On your skin and And to think I thought I thought I at least a little 'in 1994), with Paola Turci (and I get the sea in 1991) and Scarlett Von Wollenmann (I live for you in 1994).

It is also famous for having composed the popular works of Notre Dame de Paris, Le Petit Prince (only in France) and Romeo and Juliet. Besides Italy he has long lived in the United States and France; most recently in Dublin (Ireland). In 1994 he released the CD Riccardo A happy man proposing several duets with female performers of the panorama of Italian songs, among which the Tiger of Mietta Taranto, in two pieces, and the Tiger of Cremona Mina, and with Riccardo sings Love, song already published twenty years earlier by the author of Maurizio Monti song.

Exquisite duet in the album [citation needed] with Scarlett Von Wollenmann in I live for you. In addition, Richard, in 1995 she sang three songs for the soundtrack of the movie Toy Story, which he translated into Italian: You have a friend in me (You Got a Friend in Me); What strange things (Strange Things), and I'll fly no more (I Will Go Sailing No More).

In 2009 he sang in the song of the album The meeting Q.P.G.A. Claudio Baglioni.

In 2013 it is one of the coaches of The Voice of Italy on RAI-2 with Noemi, Pelù and Raffaella Carra. The first edition of the program saw its winning singer, Elhaida Dani. October 7, following a surprise appears to show Gianni Morandi Gianni Morandi - Live in Arena singing the solo of the famous Margherita between the enthusiasm and applause from the audience.
  •  

Geno

Margherita - Riccardo Cocciante

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YOiWNftto0s

In 1976 he recorded and released his album Concerto for Daisy with successful track Margherita which will be the first in Spain, France, and in many countries in South America. In 1999 in the Netherlands the song will be translated into Dutch and sung by Marco Borsato enjoying considerable sales success. In 1978 he released the album Riccardo Cocciante with the song of success Gradually, also sung by Rino Gaetano, inserted in a two-album of the same Rino assisted by prog group New Perigee. It will then be inscribed in 2013 also by Andrea Bocelli. In 1979 he released the album ... And I sing with the song I sing (in 2006 Laura Pausini reported in the standings with the eponymous album of cover songs).
  •