Peter Andre

Started by admin, November 01, 2017, 12:15:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

admin

[ You are not allowed to view this attachment ]

Peter Andre (born Peter James Andrea;  27 February 1973 in Harrow, London) is an English-born Australian singer, songwriter, businessman, presenter and television personality.

He gained popularity as a singer, best known for his successful singles "Mysterious Girl" and "Flava". He is also known for appearing on the third series of I'm a Celebrity...Get Me Out of Here!, and the thirteenth series of Strictly Come Dancing, in which he was partnered with Janette Manrara.

During his time on I'm A Celebrity, Andre developed an on-screen romantic relationship with fellow contestant Katie Price. Andre and Price got married two years after the show's finale; they had two children, and released the 2006 album A Whole New World together, before divorcing in 2009.

In 2009, Andre released the album Revelation with the single "Behind Closed Doors", which reached No. 4 on the UK Singles Chart. He followed it up with his sixth studio album Accelerate in 2010.
Yamaha DGX-670 connected to a Yamaha MW12 Mixer connected to a pair of Yamaha MSP10's + Yamaha SW10 Subwoofer using Songbook+.
MacBook Pro  32 GB  1 Terabyte SSD
  •  

admin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iqIq4B1rgl4

"Mysterious Girl" is the second overall single and third British single from singer-songwriter Peter Andre's second studio album, Natural. The song was written by Glen Goldsmith, Philip Jackson, Ollie Jacobs and Andre, and produced by Jacobs. The song features guest vocals from Caribbean rapper Bubbler Ranx. The song was first released as a single by Melodian Records in Australia in September 1995, but was not released in the United Kingdom until May 1996 due to problems regarding the administration of Andre's UK record label, Mushroom Records.

The song reached the top of the charts in New Zealand and number eight in Australia, and peaked at number two on the UK Singles Chart. Following a lengthy campaign on The Chris Moyles Show in 2004, and Andre's appearance on the British reality show I'm a Celebrity, Get Me Out of Here!, the song was re-released as the first single from Andre's fourth studio album The Long Road Back, peaking at number one in February 2004.
Yamaha DGX-670 connected to a Yamaha MW12 Mixer connected to a pair of Yamaha MSP10's + Yamaha SW10 Subwoofer using Songbook+.
MacBook Pro  32 GB  1 Terabyte SSD