SD7 &BOSSA_LIGHTSD7.PAT

Started by admin, May 11, 2017, 09:12:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

admin

Yamaha DGX-670 connected to a Yamaha MW12 Mixer connected to a pair of Yamaha MSP10's + Yamaha SW10 Subwoofer using Songbook+.
MacBook Pro  32 GB  1 Terabyte SSD
  •  

Bill F

Hi, I have just tried to use this style in my SD7 and it said wait while it converts to new style format. I waited 5 mins nothing happened and all I could do was to switch off the keyboard. Any help would be appreciated.
Many thanks in advance.
Bill
  •  

admin

Bill

Maybe try renaming file  ?  Sometimes those ampersands, spaces, etc  create havoc    ...

Let us know...
Yamaha DGX-670 connected to a Yamaha MW12 Mixer connected to a pair of Yamaha MSP10's + Yamaha SW10 Subwoofer using Songbook+.
  •  

Bill F

OK thanks I will try that and let you know.
Bill
  •  

Bill F

No, I have renamed to Bossa_Light.PAT and still nothing happens apart from "Conversion in Progress please wait" and after 10 mins of nothing happening I just switch the keyboard off. I just wonder how other people have gone on with these styles, they must have done the conversion for them to work on the SD7. That is why I thought I must be doing something wrong ?
Thanks anyway for your help.
Bill
  •  

admin

Are there anymore SD7 Users out there having the same problems ?    If these are no good, it makes no sense to continue uploading them !!

Need some input please !
  •