thomas

hi
I am looking for the pa500 Musikant [the german version of the pa500 ]
In the Styles..............Bank 1and2 only
In the Pads.............. local[user bank 1,2,3 only
hope members can help
  •  

thomas

Thank you Taike ,nice to hear from you hope you and your family are well.
You got the korg pa500 ... but I was after the bank 1 styles and user pads perhaps one mamber has the pa500 musikant and can download the pads
  •  

Taike

So sorry but I can't help you there, Thomas. Perhaps you can try a German Korg forum and ask there?

By the way, I don't know if you ever heard of this site: http://www.tbleck.de/h2-keyboard.htm

I notice that Keith (MrNiceAndEasy) is featured as well. That guy is all over the net. :D (Pun intended, Keith). But there seem to be some goodies  you might be interested in, Thomas.

Family's doing great, thanks. My son's almost three now. Time sure flies. I'm doing fine myself although rather busy. I teach at a kindergarten during the day and tutor in the evenings, including Saturday and Sunday mornings.

I hope you're doing great yourself, of course. And always great to hear from you as well. :)

Now off to bed. Way past my usual bedtime!

Regards

Taike
  •  

mrniceaneasy

Quote from: thomas on November 23, 2009, 08:30:54 AM
Thank you Taike ,nice to hear from you hope you and your family are well.
You got the korg pa500 ... but I was after the bank 1 styles and user pads perhaps one mamber has the pa500 musikant and can download the pads

Hi Thomas, I have the Bank1 Styles, I think,[as favourite01] but not the pads I'm afraid.... :D

•  

thomas

Thank you both
it would be nice to have the pads to share to all korg pa users
[you are doing well Taike well done...]
  •