Frank Lars

Started by montage, June 13, 2017, 02:14:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

montage

[ You are not allowed to view this attachment ]

Frank Lars is one of the few artists who have always placed themselves in numerous discos, TV and radio, before he paused to build a representative recording studio in Cologne. After this was finished in January 2007, he pulled and put him back on stage and in front of his audience.

Frank Lars signed his first record deal with SONY MUSIK in 1997, until he signed with JACK WHITHE ARIOLA in 2005.
His musical home has been found for years by Markus Zander - Zett Records. Until 2006, Frank Lars received several gold awards.
The sympathetic and down-to-earth artist - I know where I come from and will never forget it - understands it like no other, by his professionalism, his ability and his presence: To convince and convince the audience!

Frank Lars will also tour through Germany, Austria and Switzerland again to present his latest and, of course, his well-known titles: You are like me - no matter how a wolf - men must always be heroes.

The singer and entertainer FRANK LARS stands for joy of life, fun and good humor, which is reflected both in the texts, as well as in the rhythm of his music, and he thereby takes the audience of all ages to his own.
His performances again and again express this again.

The artist is an enrichment for every event and event: VERSPROCHEN! ! Frank Lars will also tour through Germany, Austria and Switzerland again to present his latest and, of course, his well-known titles: You are like me - no matter how a wolf - men must always be heroes. The singer and entertainer FRANK LARS stands for joy of life, fun and good humor, which is reflected both in the texts, as well as in the rhythm of his music and he thereby takes the audience of all ages to his own. His performances again and again express this again. The artist is an enrichment for every event and event: VERSPROCHEN! ! Frank Lars will also tour through Germany, Austria and Switzerland again to present his latest and, of course, his well-known titles:

You are like me - no matter how a wolf - men must always be heroes. The singer and entertainer FRANK LARS stands for joy of life, fun and good humor, which is reflected both in the texts, as well as in the rhythm of his music, and he thereby takes the audience of all ages to his own. His performances again and again express this again. The artist is an enrichment for every event and event: VERSPROCHEN! ! To his latest and, of course, his well-known titles: You are to me such a thing of no preference - Like a wolf - Must men always heroes - the letter be among others to present.

The singer and entertainer FRANK LARS stands for joy of life, fun and good humor, which is reflected both in the texts, as well as in the rhythm of his music, and he thereby takes the audience of all ages to his own. His performances again and again express this again. The artist is an enrichment for every event and event: VERSPROCHEN! ! To his latest and, of course, his well-known titles: You are to me such a thing of no preference - Like a wolf - Must men always heroes - the letter be among others to present. The singer and entertainer FRANK LARS stands for joy of life, fun and good humor, which is reflected both in the texts, as well as in the rhythm of his music, and he thereby takes the audience of all ages to his own. His performances again and again express this again.

The artist is an enrichment for every event and event: VERSPROCHEN! ! Fun and good humor, which is reflected both in the lyrics and in the rhythm of his music and he thereby takes the audience of all ages to his own. His performances again and again express this again. The artist is an enrichment for every event and event: VERSPROCHEN! ! Fun and good humor, which is reflected both in the lyrics and in the rhythm of his music and he thereby takes the audience of every age to his own. His performances again and again express this again. The artist is an enrichment for every event and event: VERSPROCHEN! !
  •  

admin

+midi
Frank Lars - Muessen Maenner immer Helden sein  M A.mid
Frank Lars - Muessen Maenner immer Helden sein  M A.txt
Yamaha DGX-670 connected to a Yamaha MW12 Mixer connected to a pair of Yamaha MSP10's + Yamaha SW10 Subwoofer using Songbook+.
MacBook Pro  32 GB  1 Terabyte SSD
  •