Main Menu

Modà

Started by Geno, January 12, 2017, 02:41:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Geno

[ You are not allowed to view this attachment ]

I Modà is an Italian pop rock band formed in 2002.

After releasing three albums to moderate success, and have participated with the song Can you fall in love at the Sanremo Festival in 2005, in 2011 the band comes to the fore with the album Viva romantics, which sold over 480,000 copies in Italy driven by the hit singles at night, they're already alone and as a painter, the latter a duet with Pau Donés of Jarabedepalo. In the same year Modà participate in the Sanremo Festival in 2011 with the song we will come, in duet with Emma, ​​and come in second place in the competition. Also participate in the 2013 Festival, coming in third place with If you could not die. The song anticipates their fifth album Joy, published a few days after the performance. In November 2015 he released sixth solo album Passion cursed.

In the early 2000s the singer Francesco Silvestre decides to form a band with the musicians Tino Alberti and Enrico Palmosi. They are joined by a childhood friend Silvestre, Paul Bovi. Under the name of "Doc Pop", the group then begins to perform in some local Northern Italy. Silvestre decides later to change the group's name in "Modà", inspired by the name of a nightclub in Erba. Palmosi decides not to play in the band, but to assist Silvestre as an arranger and co-author of the band's songs. The training will then add the guitarist Diego Arrigoni, bassist and drummer Stephen Fork Manuel Signoretto.

With the new formation publish, in 2003, the limited edition EP titled Way out, recorded with the collaboration of Alberto Cutolo at MassiveArtStudios Milan. The EP containing 6 tracks, is marketed in northern Italy, mainly in the neighboring province to the east of Milan hinterland. After an intense live activity, towards the end of 2003 are noticed at the Indian Saloon in Bresso (MI) by Marco defrocked, an artistic director, which makes them show in their first television transition to a program entitled With all my heart, on Rai 1, with a first version of you'll really love, song that will become the single driving eponymous first album.
  •  

Geno

Se si potesse non morire - Modà

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8fIX6xmSGEw

Se si potesse non morire is a song of Fashion, extracted as the first single from their fifth album Joy of 2013. The song was presented in competition at the Sanremo Festival in 2013.

The track exceeds the Sanremo race Getting water into the sea, another this song Joy, and finished third in the race.

The song was also chosen as the main theme of the film White as milk, red as blood [3], directed by Giacomo Campiotti, based on the novel by Alessandro D'Avenia.
  •  

Geno

Come un Pittore - Modà

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RuYbA55IWGs

As a painter is a single of Fashion, taken from their fourth album Viva romantics of 2011. He sees the collaboration of the Spanish Jarabedepalo group.
The single was released April 6, 2012   in conjunction with the release of the homonymous book Like a painter Francesco Silvestre, singer of the group.

About the song, the leader of Fashion reveals:
"I always wondered how I would be if I became a father, what I told my son, and the answer I found in this song, in which I show only the most beautiful things of life by painting with colors just like a painter. »
  •