Michael Morgan

Started by montage, June 17, 2017, 03:05:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

montage

[ You are not allowed to view this attachment ]

Michael Morgan (birthright name: Michael Lamboley) (* March 10, 1968 in Merzig ) is a German hit singer

Michael Morgan grew up in Merzig and made a bachelor's lesson after school. In 1986, he was able to record his first single Take my heart , with which he already landed an octave success. He had his first major success in 1991, when he first released the hit song The Sun. This song was already 1971 a hit of his name colleague Manfred Morgan . In 1993 Michael made the breakthrough again with his title Komm steh . He thus reached number one in the ZDF hit parade . There followed several other TV shows. Two years later he had another success with Come Back To Me , the German version of the Take That Classics Back for Good .
In 1998 Michael Morgan took part in the German Schlager Festival , but was awarded the 11th place with the title Admittedly .

Michael made several tours. In 1996, he became acquainted with his singing colleague Rosanna Rocci . The result was the marriage of the two on 17 July 1997 (the church marriage was then 1998 in the cathedral to Speyer). 2012 followed the separation. The couple has a son. The singer has a daughter from a previous relationship.

In addition to solo appearances and solo recordings, Michael Morgan has also appeared with his wife Rosanna as a duo since 1999, which has been heard and shown at numerous television and radio events.
Since 2008, Michael Morgan has been on the contract at GLORIELLA MUSIC, the new label by Jack White and reached the first place at MDR Hitsommernacht 2008 with the title "The Woman in My Dreams".

Michael Morgan - Es schiesst ein Blitz durch meinen Kopf  M A.mid
Michael Morgan - Es schiesst ein Blitz durch meinen Kopf  M A.txt
Michael Morgan - Heut nacht  M A.mid
Michael Morgan - Heut nacht  M A.txt
Michael Morgan - Zugegeben  M A.mid
Michael Morgan - Zugegeben  M A.txt
  •