Linda Scott

Started by admin, March 14, 2018, 11:59:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

admin

[ You are not allowed to view this attachment ]

Linda Scott (born Linda Joy Sampson; June 1, 1945)  is an American pop singer and actress who was active from the late 1950s to the early 1970s.

Her biggest hit was the 1961 million-selling single, "I've Told Every Little Star".  She went on to place twelve songs on the charts over the next four years, the last being "Who's Been Sleeping In My Bed," inspired by the film and written by Hal David and Burt Bacharach.

In 1962, she portrayed a fictionalized version of herself in the musical film Don't Knock the Twist.
Yamaha DGX-670 connected to a Yamaha MW12 Mixer connected to a pair of Yamaha MSP10's + Yamaha SW10 Subwoofer using Songbook+.
MacBook Pro  32 GB  1 Terabyte SSD
  •  

admin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I6lYDZ8xGVY

"I've Told Ev'ry Little Star" is a popular song with music by Jerome Kern and lyrics by Oscar Hammerstein II, published in 1932.

The song was introduced in the musical play, Music in the Air.  The first hit recording of the song was released in 1932 by Jack Denny and His Waldorf-Astoria Orchestra, featuring the vocals of Paul Small.  It has since been recorded by many artists.
Yamaha DGX-670 connected to a Yamaha MW12 Mixer connected to a pair of Yamaha MSP10's + Yamaha SW10 Subwoofer using Songbook+.
MacBook Pro  32 GB  1 Terabyte SSD