Avril Lavigne

Started by montage, March 31, 2017, 02:56:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

montage

[ You are not allowed to view this attachment ]

1= Fall to Pieces
2= "When You're Gone"

Avril Ramona Lavigne (/ˈævrɪl ləˈviːn/; French: [avʁil laviɲ]) (born 27 September 1984) is a Canadian singer-songwriter and actress. By the age of 15, she had appeared on stage with Shania Twain; by 16, she had signed a two-album recording contract with Arista Records worth more than $2 million. In 2002 she released her debut album, Let Go, emphasising a skate punk persona which earned her honorific titles including The "Pop Punk Princess".  Since her professional debut, Lavigne has sold more than 40 million albums and over 50 million singles worldwide.

Let Go made Lavigne the youngest female soloist to reach number 1 in the UK. As of 2013, it has sold nearly 7 million copies in the United States and over 20 million copies worldwide.  Her breakthrough single, "Complicated", peaked at number 1 in many countries around the world, as did the album Let Go. Her second studio album, Under My Skin, was released in May 2004 and was her first album to peak at number 1 on the US Billboard 200, eventually selling more than 12 million copies worldwide.

The Best Damn Thing, Lavigne's third album, was released in April 2007, becoming her third number 1 album in the UK Albums Chart and featuring her first US Billboard Hot 100 number 1 single, "Girlfriend". Lavigne has scored six number-one singles worldwide, including "Complicated", "Sk8er Boi", "I'm with You", "My Happy Ending", "Nobody's Home", and "Girlfriend". Lavigne is one of the top-selling artists releasing albums in the US, with over 12 million copies certified by the RIAA.  Her fourth studio album, Goodbye Lullaby, was released in March 2011. Goodbye Lullaby gave Lavigne her fourth top 10 album on the US Billboard 200 and the UK Albums Chart and her third number 1 album in both Japan and Australia. Three months after the release of Goodbye Lullaby, Lavigne began work on her eponymously titled fifth studio album, which was released by Epic Records on 1 November 2013  following her departure from RCA Records in 2011.

Lavigne took a break from recording music, pursuing careers in feature film acting and designing clothes and perfumes. She voiced Heather, a Virginia opossum, in the animated film Over the Hedge in 2006. That same year, she made her on-screen feature film debut in Fast Food Nation. In 2008, Lavigne introduced her clothing line, Abbey Dawn, and in 2009 she released her first perfume, Black Star, which was followed by her second perfume, Forbidden Rose, in 2010 and her third perfume, Wild Rose, in 2011. In July 2006, Lavigne married her boyfriend of two years, Deryck Whibley, lead singer and guitarist for Sum 41. The marriage lasted four years. In October 2009, Lavigne filed for divorce. Whibley and Lavigne continued to work together, with Whibley producing her fourth album, as well as Lavigne's single "Alice", written for Tim Burton's film Alice in Wonderland.
  •  

montage

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BGh0CcbVoPQ

[Verse 1]
I looked away
Then I look back at you
You try to say
The things that you can't undo
If I had my way
I'd never get over you
Today's the day
I pray that we make it through

Make it through the fall
Make it through it all

[Chorus]
And I don't want to fall to pieces
I just want to sit and stare at you
I don't want to talk about it
And I don't want a conversation
I just want to cry in front of you
I don't want to talk about it
Because I'm in Love With you

[Verse 2]
You're the only one
I'd be with till the end
When I come undone
You bring me back again
Back under the stars
Back into your arms

[Chorus]

[Bridege]
Want to know who you are
Want to know where to start
I wanna know what this means

Want to know how you feel
Want to know what is real
I wanna know everything, everything

[Chorus] [x2]

[Outro]
I'm in love with you
Because I'm in love with you
I'm in love with you
I'm in love with you
  •  

montage

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0G3_kG5FFfQ

AVRIL LAVIGNE LYRICS
"When You're Gone"

I always needed time on my own
I never thought I'd need you there when I cry
And the days feel like years when I'm alone
And the bed where you lie
Is made up on your side

[Pre-chorus:]
When you walk away I count the steps that you take
Do you see how much I need you right now?

[Chorus:]
When you're gone
The pieces of my heart are missing you
When you're gone
The face I came to know is missing too
When you're gone
The words I need to hear to always get me through the day
And make it OK
I miss you

I've never felt this way before
Everything that I do reminds me of you
And the clothes you left, they lie on the floor
And they smell just like you,
I love the things that you do

[Pre-chorus]

[Chorus]

We were made for each other
Out here forever
I know we were, yeah, yeah
All I ever wanted was for you to know
Everything I do, I give my heart and soul
I can hardly breathe, I need to feel you here with me, yeah

[Chorus:]
When you're gone
The pieces of my heart are missing you
When you're gone
The face I came to know is missing too
When you're gone
The words I need to hear will always get me through the day
And make it OK
I miss you

•  

admin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5NPBIwQyPWE

"Complicated" is the debut single by Canadian singer-songwriter Avril Lavigne, released in 2002 from her debut album, Let Go.

It was written by Lavigne and The Matrix (Scott Spock, Lauren Christy, and Graham Edwards), and produced by The Matrix. The single reached number one in Australia (for six weeks), New Zealand and Mexico (for nine weeks), number two on the Billboard Hot 100, behind "Hot in Herre" by Nelly and number three in the United Kingdom.

Based on its chart performance, the song is Lavigne's second most successful single (only behind her 2007 single "Girlfriend") and was one of the most successful releases of 2002. Lavigne broke a record set by Natalie Imbruglia's "Torn" when "Complicated" held the number one spot on the Adult Top 40 chart for 16 weeks in a row.

"Complicated" was nominated for two Grammy Awards for Song of the Year and Best Female Pop Vocal Performance.
Yamaha DGX-670 connected to a Yamaha MW12 Mixer connected to a pair of Yamaha MSP10's + Yamaha SW10 Subwoofer using Songbook+.
MacBook Pro  32 GB  1 Terabyte SSD
  •