John Legend

Started by montage, May 14, 2017, 01:33:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

montage

[ You are not allowed to view this attachment ]

John Roger Stephens (born December 28, 1978), known professionally as John Legend, is an American singer, songwriter, musician and actor.
Prior to the release of Legend's debut album, he collaborated with already established artists. At various points in his career, Legend has sung in Magnetic Man's "Getting Nowhere," Kanye West's "All of the Lights," on Slum Village's "Selfish," and Dilated Peoples' "This Way".

Other collaborative appearances include Jay Z's "Encore", backing vocals on Alicia Keys' 2003 song "You Don't Know My Name," the Kanye West remix of Britney Spears' "Me Against the Music," and Fort Minor's "High Road". Legend played piano on Lauryn Hill's "Everything Is Everything".

For his solo work, he earned a Billboard Hot 100 number-one single with "All of Me" in 2013. He won the Academy Award for Best Original Song in 2015 for writing the song "Glory" from the film Selma. He has also won ten Grammy Awards and a Golden Globe Award. In 2007, Legend received the Hal David Starlight Award from the Songwriters Hall of Fame.
  •  

montage

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=450p7goxZqg

All of Me" is a song by American singer John Legend from his fourth studio album Love in the Future (2013). It is dedicated to Legend's wife Chrissy Teigen. "All of Me" first aired on American mainstream urban radio as the album's third single on August 12, 2013.

On the week ending May 16, 2014, it peaked at number one on the Billboard Hot 100 becoming his first number-one single in the United States. It knocked off "Happy" by Pharrell Williams, which had spent ten weeks at number one.

The song peaked at number two in the United Kingdom and New Zealand and topped the charts in Australia, Canada, Ireland, Portugal, Sweden, Switzerland and the Netherlands. It became the second best-selling song of 2014 in the United States with 4.67 million copies sold for the year, as well as the third best-selling song in the United Kingdom.

A remix of the song (Tiësto's Birthday Treatment remix), featuring EDM artist Tiësto, was released in January 2014 and won the 2015 Grammy Award for Best Remixed Recording, Non-Classical, while another remix was done in March of that year by trance artist Dash Berlin. A live version of the song was nominated for Best Pop Solo Performance, losing to Pharrell Williams' "Happy".

"All of Me" was the third best-selling song of 2014 with 12.3 million equivalent-units worldwide (sales plus streaming), according to the IFPI.
  •  

mrsimmy

:confuse: The styles in attachments are not of this song. Wrong styles? Could you fix them ?
  •  

montage

i not make the styles for this song and also not the music i not even know this song

if you say it is the wrong style i believe you  some songs have not a song style and sometimes somebody else place a style were you can
play the song with

it means the are not the original styles that belong to the song

maybe somebody else can make the style for you but i am a music writer i can not make styles.

•