No Mercy

Started by montage, July 02, 2017, 01:40:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

montage

[ You are not allowed to view this attachment ]

No Mercy are a trio originally formed in by producer Frank Farian.  The group consists of Marty Cintron (born on September 24, 1971 in Bronx, New York City), and twin brothers, Ariel and Gabriel Hernández (born June 3, 1971).

Career
1995–1997: My Promise
In 1995 the group released their single "Missing" which was a cover version of Everything but the Girl's 1994 hit. No Mercy released their debut album, My Promise on October 21, 1996.  My Promise was the original title chosen by the trio's German record company, Hansa, BMG.

The album was released in the U.S. only a week later under the self title No Mercy on October 29, 1996. The album, however, was released in most areas of the world with its original title My Promise, including Australia where it received two times platinum sales accreditation.

My Promise which became a top-5 album in countries like Austria, Belgium, the Netherlands and Switzerland,
produced two internationally popular singles, including "Where Do You Go" and "When I Die", the first being a cover of La Bouche's "Where Do You Go" from 1994.

This was followed by the single "Please Don't Go", which entered the top 5 in Austria and the U.K. The trio released a re-worked version of the band Exile's number one song from 1978, "Kiss You All Over", which was a moderate success on the charts but still managed to enter the top 20 in Austria, the Netherlands and the UK.
  •  

montage

•