Main Menu

Peter Andre

Started by admin, June 18, 2017, 12:19:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

admin

[ You are not allowed to view this attachment ]

Peter Andre (born Peter James Andrea;[1] 27 February 1973 in Harrow, London) is an English-born Australian singer, songwriter, businessman, presenter and television personality.

He gained popularity as a singer, best known for his successful singles "Mysterious Girl" and "Flava". He is also known for appearing on the third series of I'm a Celebrity...Get Me Out of Here!, and the thirteenth series of Strictly Come Dancing, in which he was partnered with Janette Manrara.

During his time on I'm A Celebrity, Andre developed an on-screen romantic relationship with fellow contestant Katie Price. Andre and Price got married two years after the show's finale; they had two children, and released the 2006 album A Whole New World together, before divorcing in 2009.

In 2009, Andre released the album Revelation with the single "Behind Closed Doors", which reached No. 4 on the UK Singles Chart. He followed it up with his sixth studio album Accelerate in 2010.
Yamaha DGX-670 connected to a Yamaha MW12 Mixer connected to a pair of Yamaha MSP10's + Yamaha SW10 Subwoofer using Songbook+.
MacBook Pro  32 GB  1 Terabyte SSD
  •  

admin

www.jukebo.com/peter-andre/music-clip,kiss-the-girl,55xxz.html

"Kiss the Girl" is a song written by composer Alan Menken and lyricist Howard Ashman for Walt Disney Pictures' 28th animated feature film The Little Mermaid (1989). Originally recorded by American actor Samuel Wright in his film role as Sebastian, "Kiss the Girl" is a calypso ballad; the song's lyrics encourage a young man to kiss his female love interest before it is too late.

"Kiss the Girl" had a mostly positive reception. The song was nominated for both an Academy and Golden Globe Award for Best Original Song, but lost both to "Under the Sea", another song from The Little Mermaid soundtrack.
Yamaha DGX-670 connected to a Yamaha MW12 Mixer connected to a pair of Yamaha MSP10's + Yamaha SW10 Subwoofer using Songbook+.
MacBook Pro  32 GB  1 Terabyte SSD
  •