Alexander Klaws

Started by admin, February 06, 2017, 02:12:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

admin

[ You are not allowed to view this attachment ]

Alexander Klaws (born 3 September 1983) is a German singer, songwriter, and actor. Born and raised in Ahlen, he rose to fame in 2003 after winning the debut season of the television series Deutschland sucht den Superstar, the German version of Idol series. His debut single, "Take Me Tonight", topped the German and Swiss Singles Charts and became the third best-selling single of 2003 in Germany. Klaws's debut studio album, Take Your Chance (2003), debuted at number one on German Albums Chart. It was certified gold by the Bundesverband Musikindustrie (BVMI). The following year, his second album Here I Am reprised this success. In 2005, Klaws parted ways with his management and musical mentor Dieter Bohlen and developed a more rock-oriented sound with the release of his third album, Attention! (2006).
Yamaha DGX-670 connected to a Yamaha MW12 Mixer connected to a pair of Yamaha MSP10's + Yamaha SW10 Subwoofer using Songbook+.
MacBook Pro  32 GB  1 Terabyte SSD
  •  

admin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zxbY2BfGA1c

"Stay with Me" is a song by German recording artist Alexander Klaws. Written and produced by Dieter Bohlen, it served as the second single from his debut studio album, Take Your Chance (2003). Released in June 2003, the uptempo pop song became Klaws's second top ten hit in Germany.
Yamaha DGX-670 connected to a Yamaha MW12 Mixer connected to a pair of Yamaha MSP10's + Yamaha SW10 Subwoofer using Songbook+.
  •  

admin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DmgDOFtzRFA

"Take Me Tonight" is a song by German recording artist Alexander Klaws, the winner of the inaugural season of the television competition Deutschland sucht den Superstar. Written and produced by DSDS judge Dieter Bohlen, it was released as both his coronation song and debut single. Upon its release, it debuted at number-one on the German and Swiss Singles Charts. The song was later included on his debut album, Take Your Chance (2003).
  •