Main Menu

Shuffles

Started by admin, June 22, 2018, 01:42:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

admin

[ You are not allowed to view this attachment ]

The Shuffles were a Dutch pop band formed in Rosmalen, North Brabant.

The group, fronted by the late Albert West, were active for ten years from 1963 until 1973.

Yamaha DGX-670 connected to a Yamaha MW12 Mixer connected to a pair of Yamaha MSP10's + Yamaha SW10 Subwoofer using Songbook+.
MacBook Pro  32 GB  1 Terabyte SSD
  •  

admin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kebc23AhLEs

Cha-la-la, I need you is the debut single of The Shuffles . Shuffles guitarist Henk van den Heuvel used the pseudonym Hank Hillmann as co-writer of the song. The song has onlyappearedon single : the group has never arrived to release an LP .

In the Netherlands and Flanders the number just did not come first. In the Veronica Top 40 pop classic Oh well (part 1) of Fleetwood Mac took the number of the first place. In the Hilversum 3 Top 30 , the song also had to feature My special prayer by Percy Sledge and reached third place. And in the Flemish Forerunner of the Ultratop 30 , Elvis Presley and Suspicious minds made sure that The Shuffles stayed on two.

In 1970 the picture was re-released under the title Cha-la-la, ti amo .
Yamaha DGX-670 connected to a Yamaha MW12 Mixer connected to a pair of Yamaha MSP10's + Yamaha SW10 Subwoofer using Songbook+.
MacBook Pro  32 GB  1 Terabyte SSD
  •  

bmarcill

hello

here pdf  sha la la i need you

ben
  •