Koos Alberts

Started by admin, May 28, 2018, 09:36:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

admin

[ You are not allowed to view this attachment ]

Koos Alberts , pseudonym of Jacobus Johannes (Koos) Krommenhoek ( Amsterdam , 3 February 1947 ), is a Dutch singer of the song of life .

The Jordanian Koos Alberts began his artistic career as a pub, weddings and parties singer. In addition, he successively came to the brunt as a bricklayer and as a manager of a snack bar in Sint Pancras . When Bart van der Post , Peter de Wijn and Willem van Kooten started working on his career in 1984 , Koos quickly became a popular artist. His debut single I tore up your photo was from the outset considered a classic in the life-song genre. The song reached the 2nd place of the National Hit Parade .

Also the successorsYesterday she left me and why am I so alone at Christmas? were so successful that in December 1984 Koos was represented in the Top 10 of the National Hit Parade with three hit singles for two weeks.  Bart van der Post was in cooperation with Peter de Wijn for most of Koos Alberts' songs the writer and also the arranger and producer of Koos.
Yamaha DGX-670 connected to a Yamaha MW12 Mixer connected to a pair of Yamaha MSP10's + Yamaha SW10 Subwoofer using Songbook+.
MacBook Pro  32 GB  1 Terabyte SSD
  •  

admin

Yamaha DGX-670 connected to a Yamaha MW12 Mixer connected to a pair of Yamaha MSP10's + Yamaha SW10 Subwoofer using Songbook+.
MacBook Pro  32 GB  1 Terabyte SSD

montage

Thanks for the style Ron so as you know it is not easy to find song styles from Holland and 1 is 1  better as noting , and it is a good song all Dutch people know this song,,
Rob
  •  

Organplayer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iSx4o8h_DnU

Een verzoek voor een song upgrade  en een andere style deze style is beter en mooier

Mooie song
  •  

Nucleus

Zijn het je ogen.

Nucleus

Amsterdamse Hitmedley Koos Alberts